• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begin, Again (OOC)

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I keep on trying to like post on here.... then I realize this isn't Facebook. -_-"

I'm deciding if I should catch another pokemon or not.... hmmm. :3 But, I'm too tired to write a post tonight, so maybe tomorrow?

Also, How exactly does a joint/combine post work?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I keep on trying to like post on here.... then I realize this isn't Facebook. -_-"

I'm deciding if I should catch another pokemon or not.... hmmm. :3 But, I'm too tired to write a post tonight, so maybe tomorrow?

Also, How exactly does a joint/combine post work?

One way I was thinking about it was back and forth interaction. Like, say someone decided to do a joint RP and one person had an opening idea for it, then they post maybe a paragraph or two (or some speech). Then the other player responds with their character's reaction (or dialogue) and so-on back and forth, kind of like a chat but a bit more formal and well written. It could be played out over a messenger, and then pieced together from the chat log. I dunno, just an idea.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That can very well work. Or you can write a piece at a time in PMs, though you should probably make sure to log in a few times a day to respond then or it will take pretty long time to write the whole post. I've done that several times over PM.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    One way I was thinking about it was back and forth interaction. Like, say someone decided to do a joint RP and one person had an opening idea for it, then they post maybe a paragraph or two (or some speech). Then the other player responds with their character's reaction (or dialogue) and so-on back and forth, kind of like a chat but a bit more formal and well written. It could be played out over a messenger, and then pieced together from the chat log. I dunno, just an idea.

Sounds very interesting to say the least. But, I don't think I will be able to log in very much lately so I don't think I am the bet contender for this. Sad face. I hope you find someone though!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sounds very interesting to say the least. But, I don't think I will be able to log in very much lately so I don't think I am the bet contender for this. Sad face. I hope you find someone though!
    Actually, at least I won't mind if a post takes a few days to write ^^

Hm some light on Axel's family (; It'll be fun when she actually meets up with her mom, looking forward to writing that xD
    I'm looking forward to reading that!

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
  • Regarding catching more than six pokemon, hmm, I'm not sure Astrid would... well, maybe I'm projecting, but I've always had trouble seeing "real" trainers collecting more than they need and leaving some to eternal stasis in the the PC. I feel guilty doing that, and I only play the game!

Though I will say I now wish I'd caught a Pidgey.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD That's true... though I think it would be more like how Ash does it; his pokémon are living in professor Oaks' lab garden. So yours would live at the academy.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Hey people of the interwebz!

I'd just like you to know that I'd be posting either tomorrow or the next day. Please understand that I am in a tight schedule, that's why I post so little nowadays. Anyways, tomorrow!

PS. I'd be posting this in every RP I'm in. So, yeah.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been under heaps of stress at home. Just to let you know I'm not quitting or anything, just need time to sort out my thoughts IRL.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't worry guys. I'm pretty busy myself. And this kind of RP is nice in the sense that you won't have to keep up very much at all times.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    My computer screen broke, so I don't have my second post.... should get it fixed soon though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD Ketchum - Cath 'em.... I've never thought of that!!! xDDD

Nah, I don't think so :p Getsit simply... gets it if you need it, teheh.

Also, Pony, we're patient :3

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
  • I too have to apologize, my internet's been all but functional lately and even know it's not fully up to par. But in any case I haven't been able to access the site at all without half an hour of a wait period and three or four refreshments. Nothing ups a bloodpressure like internet that's screwing around I tell ya.

Anyway I'll get something written up either today or tomorrow I hope.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, don't worry, Doc. I feel awful for not having finished my post for your RP yet. I just have so much to think about and do now. But soon, it's up~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, I did put up 2 posts as minimum for this chapter, but maybe there wasn't enough to do to fill up 2 posts ;) I'll keep it to one post minimum in most chapters from now on. It's up to you if you want to write several posts and get more exp for your pokémon.

And, you Tonko is the only one who have gotten to Edgeville yet. But I can put up the next chapter (Viridian Forest :D) tonight or within the next few days, so that you can move on if you like to.

Tonko

Curious Wanderer
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I forgot you'd specifically wanted two posts for this one.

I'm not trying to rush you or anything, eh (though totally looking forward to what's next). And I know people have stuff to do, so I don't want to make anyone get stressed out just so I can go on ahead--I can be patient :) I'm just always super curious to find out what pokemon are available in each area, hahah.

I think my total and absolute GIMME NOWWWW feelings regarding Black and White are bleeding over, hahah. ::glares at calender::

Back