• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Begin, Again (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD I know what you mean! And I wish I had a DS ;_____; but I need to spend money on other things.

I'm thinking of throwing an adventure on you inside the forest, buuut.... nah, I'll just stick to the plan ^^ some story shizzle will fall upon you soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My exams aren't over until March 18th ;;;;;;;____________;;;;;;;;;; I'll be really boring until then.

I'll try to have time to finish the next chapter tonight but I can't promise >.<' Only Tonko has gotten to Edgeville though, so... post away players :p

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    I'm back! :D

... I'll try my best to get a post up by the end of the weekend.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been posting in a while... I'll try to post right now though. I still have to finish my school requirements in less than two hours, so I'm a bit in a hurry ^^'

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In that case, Ace, go and do your homework instead :) It's not like this can't wait more than 2 hours. Good luck!

Years
    I won't be online from Wednesday to Friday. And the week from 12-15 march I would be busy and may not have time to be online. I probably will have a post up by tomorrow or latest Tuesday. Camps these days. *sigh*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Have fun at camp then~ I'll still neglect my RPs until 18th march or so /slaps self
    Stupid exams. Why can't we all go and be pokémon trainers instead of studying?

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
    See this is why I don't promise things D: Exactly an hour after I posted that I got completely sidetracked, and then Carnival started D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Exactly :) Viridian Forest will be up shortly, I promise.... even though promises in the RP board seems like a bad thing xD

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Okay okay! I am half way done with my post(I kind of do all this Pokemon stuff secretly and sneaky... because I'm afraid my family will laugh at me xD sad I know.)

But I'm excited for Viridian Forest...

maybe.... just maaaaybeee there will be a *cough*paras*cough* In there :3

Ahh, I love that little bug thingy. (:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay okay! I am half way done with my post(I kind of do all this Pokemon stuff secretly and sneaky... because I'm afraid my family will laugh at me xD sad I know.)

But I'm excited for Viridian Forest...

maybe.... just maaaaybeee there will be a *cough*paras*cough* In there :3

Ahh, I love that little bug thingy. (:
    Maaaaybe buuut... :p

And I understand your situation perfectly. Nobody IRL knows I'm a mod on a pokémon forum. And they will never know.
    -disappears into a smokey cloud-

Sorry to bug you :P buuuut, if a spot opens up can you let me know. (:
    If a spot opens up, you'll have to notice it yourself :)
    Hopefully, no spots will open up for a while. We've got a great set of players here~

EDIT: I posted the next chapter~

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Yeah. So I know I said that I'd post soon, but I completely forgot about my National Achievement Test. But now that that's over, I'll be able to post tomorrow for sure. Sorry about my inactivity ^^'

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Glad to see you back, Diamond. And I appreciate you giving the heads up, Ace ^^

Something I've been thinking about. How many moves do you think it's enough for each pokémon to have at the same time? I want to allow more than 4.

Maybe 6 or 7?

Last edited:
    Back