• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Made my post. Its a little bit long. Its just to tie a little with all of you.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • It's 5 pm of the thirty-first where I'm at so advance happy new year to y'all! May we have a nice year of RPing ahead of us.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's 5 pm of the thirty-first where I'm at so advance happy new year to y'all! May we have a nice year of RPing ahead of us.
    Yes, happy new year! May Begin Again remain alive and even advance and possible even conclude in 2015! sequel, anyone?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    8 hours- Portugal!

I hope next year the roleplays keep awesome

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Happy New Year, everybody! May 2015 come with loads of inspiration adn energy to all!

By the way, I'll be posting tomorrow, probably. Been too busy with work (curse you, last-minute shoppers!) :P

EDIT: May be posting tomorrow or on Saturday. Some RL issues keeping me from coming up with something decent.

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Please refer to species names in OOC posts :) I can't keep track of all nicknames.

Charmander was the one who should evolve, and I understand, I have trouble remembering names for IC posts.

Oh and I may be 14 hours late but happy New years.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Lilliana will save you xD I'll make a post as soon as I get out of the emergency room

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'll have a post up tomorrow :) Maybe I'll interact with someone if they are nearby, otherwise Damien shall be on his way into Mt. Moon :D

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • ^I'm having Jordan train Goomy outside the Mt. Moon Pokemon Center as of the moment. If you want, you can go talk to him. :)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Seems that me and odd will meet each other...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Charmander was the one who should evolve, and I understand, I have trouble remembering names for IC posts.

Oh and I may be 14 hours late but happy New years.
    Charmander may evolve in Mt Moon :)

I just got a post in, Tasman is trying to catch a Nidorino.
    I have taken a temporary break from PokéCommunity sort of, because my head is a bit of a mess with rl stuff now. But I will read your post soon enough, I promise :)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Seems that me and odd will meet each other...

I'm without steady internet, but while I may not be able to do a steady joint post I'll try. I may have introduced a third team Rocket executive in the post I'm about to upload. She hints at going to investigate a disturbance down below, and I think I'm going to have Delta Chase after her. (PM me your bits, Etherpad is weird on my phone.)

SylveonI love how the little girl is saving everybody. <3

Adventure Real life problems suck, been having them since the 3rd of last month... But hopefully everything will get better and we can all RP together well into the new year. (And I'm all for a sequel, but I expect it'll be awhile yet.)

EverybodyI feel that team Rocket should be significantly more evil and powerful in this RP than the games, I don't know why but just being Pokémon gangsters isn't enough for me... what are your guy's ideas for them? From what's gone up so far there are several executives who have been sent to mount moon to extract fossils and stones and things, but perhaps they are trying to make an army of genetically modified Fossil Pokémon (Mewtwo was a fossilized Mew eyebrow.) to take over the world with?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I'll have a post up tonight. I got released from the hospital late last night but I have to go to work today.

Back