• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginners Mafia 104

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Mafia 104: Warlock's gamble
    Beginner's Mafia

GMs: Lycanthropy and jdthebud

Do you think a game of murder and betrayal has good potential to be fun? Are you new to Mafia games on PC or even in general? Are you looking for a short and simple game without all those convoluted roles? If you answered yes to those three questions, I'll gladly welcome you to Beginners Mafia!

This short beginner's game will introduce you to the basic mechanics of Mafia, as well as a few of the simplest roles. (Because regarding those, the possibilities are limitless.) This game is intended for people who are new to the Underground or still grasping the concept. Welcome, new Snails, murder awaits!

If you'd like to get a quick overview of a typical game of Mafia already, you can check out the Beginner's Guide here. Don't worry if it all sounds a little vague as of now, I'm sure it all will become clear once you're into the game. If at any point during the game you happen to have a question, you can always send me a PM and I'll gladly help you out.

ROLES
    These are the roles for the game. You will receive a Private Message after Sign-Ups close which tells you what role you are. You do not have to share your role, and you may lie about your role during the game. Normally, people do not reveal their role publicly until they have information or need to defend themselves!

Villager ×?
    Sided with the village, the basic vanilla role. Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Doctor ×1
    Sided with the village, visits one person each night and protects them from death. Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Cop ×1
    Sided with the village, visits one person each night and learns their alignment (Village/Mafia/Third Party). Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Deputy ×1
    Sided with the village, can shoot a player once during the day. Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Bomb ×1
    Sided with the village, will blow up a random attacker when killed. Wins if all mafia are eliminated.

Warlock ×1
    Third party role, can make a guess each night on who's going to die the following day. Wins if predicted correctly twice.

Mafia ×?
    Sided with the mafia, the basic mafia role. Wins if mafia outnumber village.

Hooker ×1
    Sided with the mafia, visits one person each night and roleblocks them (stop their night action). Wins if mafia outnumber village.

Lookout ×1
    Sided with the mafia, visits one person each night and finds out who else visits that person. Wins if mafia outnumber village.

-Credit for the awesome role icons goes to epicmafia.com user Muskratte.-

RULES
    • Of course all PokéCommunity rules apply here.
    • To vote for a player, simply post "[KILL] Username". This is standard practice in the Underground for votes. You may change your vote any time up until the end of a phase.
    • This game uses the common 48h/24h time frame. (48 hours for day phases, 24 hours for nights.)
    • Keep game discussion in this thread or in chats designated for the game.
    • Once you are dead you may have one 'death post' - you cannot reveal any information in this, even your own identity or things which are "obvious".

PLAYERS
    Just post in the thread showing your to show your interest to join. Sign-ups will be open for a couple of days. :)
    1. Volpe Artica
    2. EvilChameleon
    3. zoroarkrules25
    4. Beck!
    5. PankajBlitz
    6. t0gekiss
    7. NightKrow
    8. Arsonist
    9. G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    10. GreenLegend56
    11. drewbie411
    12. TheCapsFan
    13. Mars™
    14. Killua

Last edited by a moderator:

Killua

Good luck guys , i can guarantee you guys that begginers mafia is the most salt filled thing ever (screams internally) I will be here to harvest the salt from you guys later ;)

Killua

Btw lyc if YOU Sant YOU can n0 me so any of ouro new recruits don't give up on the forum

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Wow, you're really selling it.

At least enough to make me join, I guess. I'll have a look into this and see how it goes; never done Mafia on a forum before.

I'm 100% in. Let's do this.

I'm familiar with the game, but not as much with an forum presence, so I'll join! Would be good experience!

Hello there! o/

On another note, everybody say hi to my lovely co-host: jdthebud! :D

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Okey Just realized this was for beginners RIP nevermind bye (also for warlock I think you made a typo)

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Welcome to the land of salt, new snails! :3
    If you need people to fill the game I'm here. I'm not as good at mafia as Bard but I'll do I guess

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Sign-ups will close in 22 hours!
    I'm hoping for a few more people. (Tell your friends!) If not, empty spots will be filled with experienced Undergrounders.

Back