• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginners Mafia 104

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • Goooood morning everyone! even though it's now afternoon where I am and I only just woke up lololol
    The weather is too hot for September and I like Cheddar cheese, although Mexicana is cool too if I feel like having something spicy.

As for the game - cool, we're one mafia member down already. Beck claiming this early is interesting - could be a genuine villager claiming to try and avoid confusion later on, or it could be mafia trying to make sure they are seen as innocent early in the game. Maybe I'm just tinfoiling, idk. I'm leaning towards the claim being genuine at this point because I don't think mafia would draw attention to themselves this early on, but maybe it's worth a cop investigation?

To the other villagers - please don't all claim at this point in the game, otherwise the mafia can narrow down who the power roles are.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Let's let the wolves level themselves over whether or not I'm a PR. I've done my part.

Either way, I'm looking to assemble an angry mob of villagers. Who would like to join me? No wolves allowed!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • It's not really a waste, we're just eliminating the chance of killing an important role

[VOTE]Nobody

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Tbf I think we do overuse the nl in like, most games where it is available (I know I sheep along most of the time but NOT TODAY!) What normally happens when we're given an nl is we use it on D1, stop discussing anything and then we're equally as stuck for leads on D2, which is a bad thing, especially in a game without any narrative in the phase posts.

Besides, if EvilChameleon happens to be the cop, we have a doc to protect him if he outs. [Kill] EvilChameleon

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Oh I see how it is. The first to agree is the first to get lynched? Hmm. Very regretful decision.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Tbf I think we do overuse the nl in like, most games where it is available (I know I sheep along most of the time but NOT TODAY!) What normally happens when we're given an nl is we use it on D1, stop discussing anything and then we're equally as stuck for leads on D2, which is a bad thing, especially in a game without any narrative in the phase posts.

Besides, if EvilChameleon happens to be the cop, we have a doc to protect him if he outs. [Kill] EvilChameleon

I appreciate you having my back here, is a good look. Open-mindedness goes a long way. But I don't know why you're concerned about our PRs, they're fine on their own. Let's just try to avoid discussing PRs all together.

Oh I see how it is. The first to agree is the first to get lynched? Hmm. Very regretful decision.

We've got 30+ hours, s'all good.

EvilChameleon I've just figuratively given you a gun to be used in your next post. You can't not use it, otherwise it'll explode or something, I don't know. Who would you kill?

Agreed with Beck! We should Kill someone.

[KILL] Beck!

Now we're getting somewhere! This is a good start.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'll tell you who I would kill.

NightKrow.

But that's not a vote, of course.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I don't need a reason, just like you don't need a reason to vote for me. You do you, man.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    That's a surprising way to start!

And while the conversations been interesting so far, I think I'll go with:

[VOTE]No One

Back