• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginners Mafia 104

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Another Villager Hangs
    Night 4
    ~24 Hours
    Paranoia_ danced on air.

dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    gwy2ppv.png

VS.
    dd_zpsjqytzoxu.png
    Ul8QLeE.png

THE GRAVEYARD
    RDWVSDt.png
    dd2_zpsquaonvw4.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    YmfpHor.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    Ytd6BZa.png
    dd9_zpsttn00kgb.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png

IT'S NIGHT!
    If you have a Night Action (often referred to as NA), send your target to both jdthebud and Lycanthropy via private message.

Also remember, no posting during the night! See you guys again in ~24 hours.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • The Final Day?
    Day 5
    ~48 Hours
    Beck! was put to sleep.

dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    gwy2ppv.png

VS.
    dd_zpsjqytzoxu.png
    Ul8QLeE.png

THE GRAVEYARD
    RDWVSDt.png
    dd2_zpsquaonvw4.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    YmfpHor.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    Ytd6BZa.png
    dd9_zpsttn00kgb.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png

IT'S DAY!
    We have reached a LYLO (Lynch or Lose) situation! The town must lynch correctly today or the mafia win the game. No lynching is not an option today.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Deput shouldn't out.

From each person's eyes, there are four other unconfirmed players, 2 of which are mafia. Thus 50% chance of lynching a mafia.

If deputy outs, mafia will do a counterClaim (also claiming deputy) Which we should then lynch between, for a 50% chance of hitting mafia.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Fair enough. I get why I am suspicious, Beck did suspect me too.

Pankaj what about you? Who do you think is mafia?

EC?

Caps?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Forgot to mention this in the phase post:

If TheCapsFan does not vote this phase, he will be removed at the end of the day. This could affect if the game continues or not since the game is in LYLO.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I say we wait and see if Caps votes. If Caps doesn't vote, lynch someone else.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • We need information. Deputy should out. This is Mislynch and Lose. We need it. Let's get real. The fact that you do not want deputy to out is suspicious. Plus wouldn't mafia try to get the win today? Why would they even counter claim? To put themselves in danger?

Pankaj/Caps are one of you the deputy? We need you.

I'm leaning towards Abby being mafia. And Caps I think, but the only reason he isn't active is because he is busy with something in real life. So I am not sure but I do think he and Abby are the scums. EC never looked like scum to me.

I think Pankaj is the deputy. Caps may as well be the deputy. So for now I will

[lynch] Abby

I will definitely check later and might as well change my vote. This is only for the time being.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    How sure are we that Seth isn't mafia?

For the moment...

[KILL] Seth Rollins

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Sigh...

Welp. I was hoping someone in the mafia would claim. Yes, I'm the deputy, so I'd prefer for you not to put any votes on me, thankyou very much.

Back