• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginners Mafia 104

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • So you're saying that in claiming a role to save myself, and the town too, makes me 100% confirmed mafia?

Odd how you're only now just attempting contribution

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • Tell me Abby why were you saving yourself? Cant you just say that I am a villager?

I got reasons for it Posts by you
    "Can the deputy claim?"
    "Deputy should not claim"

Its obvious you aren't deputy. And claiming was your biggest mistake.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I claimed, as I'' fairly sure who deputy is, and I wanted at least one townie to claim..

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • You wanted Deputy to out so much that D4 you said "DEPUTY SHOULD CLAIM LET THE NEXT POST BE DEPUTY's"

I don't buy it Abby. Maybe Caps is the Deputy? I'm with Pankaj here.

This still doesn't mean I'll keep my vote to you Abby. You may indeed be the Deputy. No mafia CC till now, I just want Caps to confirm he isn't the deputy. Is Pankaj counter claiming? God what is happening. I'm glad you did out by the way abby, because now we finally have some goddamn kind of info.

I am curious, why do you think EC Is mafia? He definitely seems more suss now because Beck is dead but I still don't get scum vibes from him. Convince me that EC is mafia and I may change my vote for him. Like Caps said, I always thought he was too scummy to be scum.

I guess you think I am mafia because Beck suspected me? He also suspected drew so much, look what happened. Don't rely on Beck guys.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• I retracted my claim anyway :p

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Because You'll most likely keep the vote on me regardless.

I mean why would mafia switch from the scummy innoccent?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Because You'll most likely keep the vote on me regardless.

I mean why would mafia switch from the scummy innoccent?

Very funny. So you don't want to at least try to save yourself? Just answer the question. What are your reasons against EC and me?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I've stated my reasons for EC...
    I also think caps may be mafia.

Shall we all vote differently and see what caps flips as?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Game Over! Mafia Win!

Abby was sent to the gallows.
    TheCapsFan was removed from the game.

With the mislynch of Abby, the mafia have no obstacles to victory.

VICTORY GOES TO:

dd_zpsjqytzoxu.png

THE GRAVEYARD
    RDWVSDt.png
    dd2_zpsquaonvw4.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    YmfpHor.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    Ytd6BZa.png
    dd9_zpsttn00kgb.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    Ul8QLeE.png

"Surviving" Town:
    dd4_zpshtnsjyed.png
    gwy2ppv.png

END GAME
    Lycanthropy and I both hope you enjoyed the game! Feel free to discuss the game here and provide any feedback about the hosts, the game setup, or anything else!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I win ;-)

So here's how I played:

So first I made the biggest mistake ever, I said let's kill mars because he's experienced with forum mafia. Everybody agreed but I forgot to tell t0gekiss to role block him just in case he was the bomber. He turned out to be and boom.

We just KNEW someone was gonna visit Beck N1, and turned out Volpe visited Beck. At the very same day. We were unsuccessful with the kill. We wanted to kill Volpe, but Doc protected him. Since Volpe defended Beck so much, I knew he was the cop. And at the same day NightKrow said that it was possible that Beck wasn't the one attacked at Night, and he was right, he wasn't the one attacked, it was Volpe. This led me to believe NightKrow was maybe the doc. My predictions turned out to be true. I was kinda disappointed with town the last day, they were so inactive.

Good game everyone it was fun playing with every one of you. Hope you join another game! Me and Caps made a pretty good team. Wish t0gekiss was with us.

Back