• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginners Mafia 104

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
    Sorry did i miss anything that happened?

So I read the previous posts and I dont post much often because I am having exams but I cant force you people to lynch me. But reading some posts I think we should lynch someone today. We cant let mafias walk around. :)

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Sorry, but I stand by my decision to vote for no one. If this was day 2 or 3 and we still were clueless somehow, then okay I would accept. But I won't take risks, not yet.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Sorry, but I stand by my decision to vote for no one. If this was day 2 or 3 and we still were clueless somehow, then okay I would accept. But I won't take risks, not yet.

What information are you waiting for to make an educated decision? What information will we have tomorrow that we don't have today?

And for what it's worth, I wouldn't lynch Krow, Caps, Volpe (?), or EC today.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Agreed with beck mafias will kill one of us.

And leave us with one less voice tomorrow. We cant expect the PRs to guide us, either.

To add to my efforts: The more we push and prod one another even slightly in the earliest stages of the game, the more information we'll have to look back on later. If you're a villager, why wouldn't you want that added information at your disposal?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Okay, let's say I accept to lynch someone today. I just don't understand how you think Killua/Drewbie/EvilChameleon are suspicious. I mean they definitely could be mafia but we have 0 proof. I'm clueless to be honest. Can you tell us why you think any one of them is suspicious?

Killua

kill drewbie . I prefer lynching someone somewhat suss than char.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Okay, let's say I accept to lynch someone today. I just don't understand how you think Killua/Drewbie/EvilChameleon are suspicious. I mean they definitely could be mafia but we have 0 proof. I'm clueless to be honest. Can you tell us why you think any one of them is suspicious?

There is almost never any proof on Day One unless a wolf slips for whatever reason.

But we don't need proof to lynch anyone -- just enough suspicion. And if we're wrong we're wrong, it's part of the game and forwards our ability to play.

Killua's posting has improved over time but what bothered me originally was how misguided he was when suggesting that if we were wrong about EC, then I must be lynched. It's faulty logic. But then it's my job to determine if it's being used maliciously or not -- and I've grown to think if he were a wolf he wouldn't be so blatant in his attempt to stack MLs.

Drewbie entered by stacking his vote, which is always a bad look. It makes me wonder if he actually believes EC was a good vote or if he just wanted to place his vote and leave (which is exactly what he did). This is suspicious because he's avoiding engaging with anyone. And on top of that, his defense was "why can't I do anything IRL?" That's an awful defense because it removes himself from the game and takes no responsibility. It says to me he didn't care about who he was voting for. I would lynch him today if I had my way.

EC was suspicious to me at first but no longer -- he's said several things wolves don't typically say out of the gate, so I'll trust him for now.

Years
    [Vote] Killua

He's been acting super weird and he isn't giving too much input. TBH I'm not either but I'm pretty bad at getting early reads on people. Also, as mentioned earlier I like to take things slow and make sure I'm doing everything correctly. It always looks like I'm just sheeping along in a bandwagon too which really sucks, but I'm very cautious.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Gunshot!
    (still) Day 1
    ~48 Hours
    Killua was killed!

Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104

VS.
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104

VS.

Beginners Mafia 104

THE GRAVEYARD
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104
    Beginners Mafia 104

The Deputy had taken out his gun from his pocket and aimed right for Killua's head. He was sure he wouldn't miss and indeed didn't. Killua is no more now, so everybody voting for him will have to pick another target.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    If you're the Deputy/Gunbearer and you've used your one-shot you might as well claim, you're as good as an Innocent Child, now.

Would've been neato to discuss your shot in public as I see no immediate drawback, but I digress.

NEVERMIND: I'm assuming by the text in the OP, the shot is once every day, not once during the day. Carry on, do not claim.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    NEVERMIND: I'm assuming by the text in the OP, the shot is once every day, not once during the day. Carry on, do not claim.

No, actually it is once during the day, as the role list says. So indeed the Deputy is basically a Villager now. Sorry if that was confusing.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    No, actually it is once during the day, as the role list says. So indeed the Deputy is basically a Villager now. Sorry if that was confusing.

Thank you for the clarification.

Still, the Deputy need not claim today unless they're in immediate danger.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    See? The deputy did what you're doing right now and killed Killua with no proof. He just wasted an amazing ability. I think everybody is suspicious on day 1 because you cant trust anyone. You make good claims on each one of them, but it could be a normal slip up? For example, I think drewbie is just busy in real life and thats why he voted just to vote.

But I still vote for no one. I'm sorry but I have no reason to trust you, for example what tells me you aren't mafia trying to play us all? Day One, No Lynch is the safer option ib my opinion.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Current Vote Count:

No Lynch: 4 (Arsonist, EvilChameleon, G-Cis Harmonia Gropius, zoroarkrules25)
    Beck: 1 (PankajBlitz)
    drewbie411: 1 (Beck)
    PankajBlitz: 1 (Nightkrow)
    Voteless: drewbie411, GreenLegend56, TheCapsFan, Volpe Artica

drewbie411 and Volpe Artica previously had votes on Killua, they will need to re-vote.

The phase will end in about 6 hours and 40 minutes.

Back