• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginners Mafia 104

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Sorry, but I have to disagree with Beck. Random lynching is stupid and it's all about luck. I don't want to risk getting Medic/Cop or tbh any villager dead. EDIT: I agree that people overuse NL but D1 is not a day to lynch somebody randomly. It would be nice if we got mafia/third party vut the risk is way too high

[KILL] No one

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    You're all playing too defensively and letting the wolves blend in.

We have more than a full day to push one another and create tension to build reads -- why not use it? By surrendering the lynch we let the wolves kill first and it gives us nothing new to work with. We'll be exactly where we are today tomorrow, but with one less villager.

The PR hand-holding is sad.

And a meaningful clarification: I'm not suggesting we lynch anyone at random. We lynch a player that's playing most like a wolf. There's a distinct difference.

And frankly, the fact that one of the wolves is already dead gives us the leeway to lynch wrong here. There is nothing more wasteful than choosing to not lynch anyone today.

FUN FACT: For anyone willing to open their mind just enough to not No Lynch today, know that while we have a 75% chance of lynching a villager, we have a 25% chance of lynching a wolf. And those odds increase in the village's favour as we spark discussion. I'll take those odds.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So why not lynch the original person who suggested not to lynch anyone, if that's a wolf-like tendency?

Years
    You know what? I can get with this. Being aggressive doesn't sound bad at all right now.

[Vote] EvilChameleon

He's acting pretty weird after being pushed on. I don't know if its just pressure that he's about to get lynched, but I'm not taking any chances.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    A tremendous mistake is about to be made. There is still time to stop the key from turning.

Killua

Beck is acting pretty weird with that villager claim at the start, I will have my eyes on him until evil chameleon claims but for now kill noone while I agree that there is info to be taken from lynches with the numerical superiority we have rn I don't think it is worth it at least until tomorrow if we end up lynching chameleon and he is in no nest on chopping block should be beck.
    If EvilCharmeleon claims cop or med we also should lynch beck. Bc if charmeleon claim cop or med and not die nest n2 and there is another mafia kill he is def Mad either way we most likely have one mafioso in our hands beck or charmeleon

Last edited:

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    So why not lynch the original person who suggested not to lynch anyone, if that's a wolf-like tendency?

Because I don't think the suggestion was made with malicious intent. I thought your followup vote was less than stellar.

You know what? I can get with this. Being aggressive doesn't sound bad at all right now.

[Vote] EvilChameleon

He's acting pretty weird after being pushed on. I don't know if its just pressure that he's about to get lynched, but I'm not taking any chances.

This vote isn't bad, but I don't like it. I don't trust it. This is your first post, no?

[KILL] drewbie411

A tremendous mistake is about to be made. There is still time to stop the key from turning.

Calm down, you're not about to be lynched.

Are you claiming cop?

This is ridiculous. Don't do this.

But this. THIS is the worst post thus far:

Beck is acting pretty weird with that villager claim at the start, I will have my eyes on him until evil chameleon claims but for now kill noone while I agree that there is info to be taken from lynches with the numerical superiority we have rn I don't think it is worth it at least until tomorrow if we end up lynching chameleon and he is in no nest on chopping block should be beck.
    If EvilCharmeleon claims cop or med we also should lynch beck. Bc if charmeleon claim cop or med and not die nest n2 and there is another mafia kill he is def Mad either way we most likely have one mafioso in our hands beck or charmeleon

EvilChameleon will not be claiming, there's no need for him to in any scenario ever. Why you would suggest that is beyond me. The numerical advantage we hold is exactly why we should be lynching someone today. And your final statement is ridiculous and saddening -- me pushing EC doesn't make me a wolf, and even if he were to claim Seer, that doesn't make me a wolf either. So deducing that I'm a "good lynch" is so flawed it's alarming. Cut it with the associative reads, it's way too early for any of that.

Last edited:

Killua

i deleted the wrong message Ok, if charmeleon is inno and he dies today you are the logical lynch ofc so if char claims a power role and dont die he is obv maf.
    Unless you started this drama to observe everyone reaction to it, still thare was a real risk of char roleclaiming and you do have experience on maf so you are still suss as hell.
    BTW Beck, if he does claim there is a good chance that either you or char is maf, village claiming at the star is pointless and only icrease your chances of grtting killed by mafia,and he has a good reason to claim if he is about to be lynched he would probably rr, and it doesnt make you a maf, but it does make you suss.

Last edited:

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    I can see the logic of lynching today, we need to at least eliminate one other person to start getting some info and at least with people talking today it will paint a perhaps clearer picture tomorrow. UNFORTUNATELY all we have right now are the few tidbits of conversation going around here, as this is the only thing which can determine any mafia-like characteristics in ANYONE right now.

So based on what I've seen, a lot of talking is being done by young Beck and you seem to be placing a lot of people in certain groups which raises a few alarm bells BUT I think this is moreso for good so we'll let it slide for now. I like the idea of joining the angry Villager mob moving forward.

Killua however, a rather interesting statement which instantly highlights two people who have been speaking a fair bit in here but nothing about themselves. Therefore, trying to draw as much attention away and instead to the other two mentioned.

Of course speculation etc but it's my two cents and whatnot. I will [VOTE] Killua.

This is solid, I'll take it. You can be second in command of the Angry Village Mob.

i deleted the wrong message Ok, if charmeleon is inno and he dies today you are the logical lynch ofc so if char claims a power role and dont die he is obv maf.
    Unless you started this drama to observe everyone reaction to it, still thare was a real risk of char roleclaiming and you do have experience on maf so you are still suss as hell.
    BTW Beck, if he does claim there is a good chance that either you or char is maf, village claiming at the star is pointless and only icrease your chances of grtting killed by mafia,and he has a good reason to claim if he is about to be lynched he would probably rr, and it doesnt make you a maf, but it does make you suss.

I still don't follow how if EC is lynched I am the "logical lynch ofc" -- can you explain this for me?

And if EC thinks what I've done so far is legitimate pressure and claims because of it, then 1) He doesn't know what pressure is and 2) That's not my fault, especially considering claiming this early ever is Level 0 play. We have like a full day left so if anyone is feeling the pressure then they need to learn to hold their own.

Killua

If we dont have any other leads for tomorrow you are the only one who is somewhat suss for calling for a maybe inno lynch the other option is a non lynch.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    If we dont have any other leads for tomorrow you are the only one who is somewhat suss for calling for a maybe inno lynch the other option is a non lynch.

lolwat

I called EC a wolf before he threw his pity party and resorted to soft threats. You boiling our options down to myself an No Lynch is lazy.

You should stick your neck out some more and vote for someone.

Years
    This vote isn't bad, but I don't like it. I don't trust it. This is your first post, no?

[KILL] drewbie411

OK hold on are you lynching me because I haven't said anything else today? Am I not allowed to have IRL stuff to do? I really don't understand this vote but if you could explain why that would be helpful.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    OK hold on are you lynching me because I haven't said anything else today? Am I not allowed to have IRL stuff to do? I really don't understand this vote but if you could explain why that would be helpful.

That's not at all what I was implying.

I wasn't a fan of your first post being a vote for a player that's already a wagon, especially considering you added nothing new to the discussion.

What do you think of my vote? My reasoning? What do you think of me?

Years
    That's not at all what I was implying.

I wasn't a fan of your first post being a vote for a player that's already a wagon, especially considering you added nothing new to the discussion.

What do you think of my vote? My reasoning? What do you think of me?

Ah, I see. I'll be more open about stuff like that in the future. Also I really like the fact that you aren't worried to put attention onto yourself. Makes me get more town from you. I'll be on the lookout for anything else, but Killua is seeming a bit scummy right now. I might switch my vote onto him but I wanna make sure I'm not missing anything before doing so. I'm normally a really careful player and I try to put thought into what I do, so I'm gonna take some time to see if there are any better targets at the moment.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I never asked for a pity party. If people think lynching me day 1 is the right move, more power to them. I won't hold it against them when it turns out to be the wrong move though.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    I never asked for a pity party. If people think lynching me day 1 is the right move, more power to them. I won't hold it against them when it turns out to be the wrong move though.

Beginners Mafia 104

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years

If Chameleon is inno Beck is not the logical lynch. Mislynches are good if the player is mislynched for the right reasons. If Beck is telling the truth about his claim, he is simply doing all he can to help town right now.

Not really sure if scum would say this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Killua

Beck you are the logical Lynch for tomorrow, we dont have nearly as good reasons to Lynch other people as we have to Lynch you if char dies today and he is inno say what other viable Lynch options we have.
    Edit:so many typos lol

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Beck you are the logical Lynch for tomorrow, we dont have nearly as good reasons to Lynch other people as we have to Lynch you if char dies today and he is inno say what other viable Lynch options we have.
    Edit:so many typos lol

You have noticed that Beck's vote isn't even on EC any more...right? It's on Drewbie.

Anyways, I wanna switch my vote, but it's a toss up between Killua and PankajBlitz atm. Killua for...well, that logic, and PB because I didn't like the way his posts escalated from casual talk to "hey, let's kill Beck now!" with zero game-related discussion in between. I'm going to go for [Kill] PankajBlitz for now, as I feel his actions have been more scummy. At least Killua is being more vocal, even if his logic is somewhat flawed. Idk if scum!Killua would put himself in the spotlight like that (well, I've never seen scum!Killua before, but w/e.) Not ruling him out as scum though.

For the record, Beck would not be the logical lynch for tomorrow just because he started a bandwagon on someone who could be inno. It's the people who join the bandwagon who are more likely to be scum because it's easier for them to blend that way, especially if they give little reason for their vote. So if anyone is a "logical lynch" for tomorrow looking at that bandwagon alone, it's Drewbie or, to a lesser extent, me (or insert anyone else who joined the wagon here, I don't remember if anyone else joined.) But I've changed my vote now anyway so I've redeemed myself from that now, right? xD

Back