• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Behold the New Pokerap!

Do You Like the Unova Pokerap?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • Absolutely not.

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Meh.

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Why, TPCI, WHY?!?!??!?

I was O.K with the return of Who's That Pokemon, but THIS?!?!?!

And I don't think they covered them all...

Years
    Can't Stop (Catchin' 'Em All)

TPCi collaborated with the Presidents of the United States of America (The band, not Carter, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama) to create a new theme song for the franchise, titled "Can't Stop (Catchin' 'Em All)". Check it out:

[ythd]3hAyfHohGl8[/ythd]

It's not half bad, if I do say so myself.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    TPCi collaborated with the Presidents of the United States of America (The band, not Carter, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama) to create a new theme song for the franchise, titled "Can't Stop (Catchin' 'Em All)". Check it out:

[ythd]3hAyfHohGl8[/ythd]

Merged with the thread on it, I'll post my thoughts in a sec! (Because it takes forever to load). :(

Edit: Kay, this is weirdass. It's... only good to hear pronounciations. Some of which, are weird.

Last edited:
    Years
    ...I know that they were trying to say something, but only "Fraxure", "Cofagrigus", and "Zoroark" stood out.

They're good singers, actually, but TURN DOWN THE DAMN MUSIC.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Oh, I was wondering if Obama was gonna sing or something. Lol.

Catchy, but I can't understand half what they're saying. It's good that at least they included a description, unlike the original pokemon.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Am I the only one who actually loved this one?
    The rest were meh ok, i liked how they said most/all pokemon. evne though this one dosent say allot, but it has descriptions sorta, and its catchy.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    It's... okay. Not the best but meh... It's not that bad, but I didn't "love" it either.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Not very good if you ask me. Lacks the usual energy. Plus, I just personally don't like it. It just seems like a boring song if you ask me, same beats over and over, and rather monotone lyrics.

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Better than the GS Pokerap I think.
    The music is ok, the idea is great, but I don't like the man's voice, I think it sounded too weak for a Pokemon song.

Not very good if you ask me. Lacks the usual energy.
    Lacking the usual energy is the main problem

Last edited:

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Oh my god, that is ridiculously awesome... My mind is BLOWN, okay. That is like the best Pokerap so far, even better than the first. XD
    I give my kudos to Presidents of the United States of America. They did an amazing job with that!!

But I do agree, it does lack a little energy. It should be a bit more upbeat and loud~

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

[ythd]3hAyfHohGl8[/ythd]

It's very catchy. I want the lyrics of this song so I can sing it!

Back