• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Belldandy's Breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
That's exactly what I need lol I needed the Ditto to breed for that female.

What did you want for it? I'll VM you, too.
would you trade for this?
(Moon Ball) [Magic Guard] Modest Cleffa (Egg Moves: Wish, Tickle, Aromatherapy, Amnesia)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
oki doki. I'm doing my workout in about 15min. I've added your FC, so send me a req when you're ready.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2016
Are you interested in a female Heavy Ball Onix with Heavy Slam, Bind, Stealth Rock and Block? Care to trade one of your Heavy Ball Mawiles for it? :)

Belldandy

Years
Are you interested in a female Heavy Ball Onix with Heavy Slam, Bind, Stealth Rock and Block? Care to trade one of your Heavy Ball Mawiles for it? :)

Hmm... I might be, actually, since my boyfriend wants to do a Steel run on his Y game. What are its IVs? All of my Mawile are 5IVs, so if it's any less, I'd also like to request trading your Onix with a Metal Coat attached (so it evolves into Steelix), if that's good with you. If its IVs are 5IVs, then the Metal Coat is not necessary.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2016
Hmm... I might be, actually, since my boyfriend wants to do a Steel run on his Y game. What are its IVs? All of my Mawile are 5IVs, so if it's any less, I'd also like to request trading your Onix with a Metal Coat attached (so it evolves into Steelix), if that's good with you. If its IVs are 5IVs, then the Metal Coat is not necessary.

It's 31/31/31/xx/31/0. I can easily breed one with 5IVs if you want.

Belldandy

Years
JustAnotherIllusion said:
I can trade you a Chikorita so you can evolve it to Meganium in exchange for your Meowth?

Yep! I have two Meowths: Love and Moon. Which were you wanting?

I'll be trading later this evening.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Did you trade for those Vivillon or are they your native pattern?

Belldandy

Years
Sun Vivillon is my Native Pattern on my Y game now :P I restarted and changed my region to Mexico lol!

I just started now, though, so no access to breeding or anything. They'd be freshly caught in Santalune Forest :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back