• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Belldandy's Breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
I'm interested in your (Friend Ball) Caterpie :) Would you want to trade it for my Gastly? It has 3EMs, 4IV and PokeRUS lol

Sure it sounds great! i'll try and give the caterpie some ivs before i trade you one.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Sure it sounds great! i'll try and give the caterpie some ivs before i trade you one.

Yep, perfect! Yours is ready, too. I'll be online tomorrow around noon EST, 5pm EST and 9pm EST. I'll VM you when I'm available / online.

I also updated my post. I've gotten probably 80% of my missing Pokemon as of late. I hope someone'll help me with the last few :D

Years
Here is the list of things I can trade
- Ludicolo (fully evolved)
- Torterra (pre-evolved)
- Meganuim (pre-evolved)

I would like the 5IV Togepi in exchange.

I also have pretty much every legendary you're looking for, but I can't trade those away since their from my personal collection. But if you can't find anyone else the. I can do trade-backs.

Belldandy

Years
Here is the list of things I can trade
- Ludicolo (fully evolved)
- Torterra (pre-evolved)
- Meganuim (pre-evolved)

I would like the 5IV Togepi in exchange.

I also have pretty much every legendary you're looking for, but I can't trade those away since their from my personal collection. But if you can't find anyone else the. I can do trade-backs.

Hi, Calypsio.

If the people who are supposed to be trading me those three Pokemon (as well as legendary trade-backs) do not in the next two days or so, I'll definitely VM you about them :) For now, they are on hold / reserve for other people (hench the red/blue).

Thanks!

Years
:) No problem !

I also have these pokemon. I can trade all of them provided you trade-back the Delcatty ? It's part of my "petting" collection lol.

Shedinja
Delcatty
Huntail

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
I can send Gallade or Burmy for a Sun Vivillon if that's OK with you.

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Yep! That'd be fantastic :) I'll add your FC. Is Burmy all right?

Sure! I have male and female. Which one do you want?

Also, I will be able to trade in about 7 1/2 hours because I'm about to go to work. (Will be online at 7:30 U.S. central time)

Belldandy

Years
Sure! I have male and female. Which one do you want?

Also, I will be able to trade in about 7 1/2 hours because I'm about to go to work. (Will be online at 7:30 U.S. central time)

It doesn't matter; I'll breed for both afterwards :) I'll be online around then, too. Thanks!

I think my post got lost lol :P

It did! lol I didn't see it because of Melty~'s response.

I can definitely do those three, and do a trade-back on Delcatty. I only have [Serene Grace] Togepi left atm, though. Is that OK? I think Serene Grace is the more preferred Ability anyway. Still Dream Ball and EMs :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Sun Vivillon is my Native Pattern on my Y game now :P I restarted and changed my region to Mexico lol!

I just started now, though, so no access to breeding or anything. They'd be freshly caught in Santalune Forest :P
If you ever get around to breeding them I would be very interested in a perfect one in a pretty matching pokeball with egg moves. I'll swap you for a perfect Marine the same, which is my native pattern. :D

Belldandy

Years
That is perfect, let me know when you are available to trade :)

I'm online now! Good to go :)

If you ever get around to breeding them I would be very interested in a perfect one in a pretty matching pokeball with egg moves. I'll swap you for a perfect Marine the same, which is my native pattern. :D

And sure! When I get that far, I'll see what I can muster up lol

I also updated my trading list. There might be a couple more I'm unaware of, but it's the general gist.

Melty~

Deku Princess(?)
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
I sent several requests, but it keeps saying you're unavailable.

Maybe we can try again tomorrow at the same time.

Belldandy

Years
I sent several requests, but it keeps saying you're unavailable.

Maybe we can try again tomorrow at the same time.

Yeah, I don't know what happened there? I didn't receive any requests from you :( This happened yesterday with someone else where we would've had to reset our WiFi on our 3DS to have the requests get through.

PM/VM me tomorrow (or reply here) and we'll do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back