• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beonca or Latias?? Which do you think kissed Ash???

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Lol, you got the letters mixed up! Binaca is a breath spray. Bianca is simply a name for a girl and it also means "white" in Italian. ^_^
    so that name goes almost perfectly with the scenery?...the usual first thought of italy...the flooded areas...that must be it
    wow this thread must be pretty popular...

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • I really have a feeling that Latias kissed Ash, and that she requested Beonca to paint the picture, then gave it to him. And the Latias that flew over their heads after that was the granny of the latias we know.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I think it was Bianca, I just have a strong feeling it was.
    Plus, why would a Pokemon kiss a human??? :embarrass

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I think this should help find out, even though I REALLY think it was Latias:
    Beonca or Latias?? Which do you think kissed Ash???

Years
  • I thought that Bianca always has the hat? She should have it even if she was rushing. Maybe it was Latias.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Well you know... just a comparison but, I don't always wear my hat, so why would she always have to? Anyway I'm just gonna go with Bianca, because well she drew the pic, and I dunno, if I continued I'd just be restating what others said so um I'll just say I think its Bianca.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • I donno...
    On one side, Latias showed intrest in Ash the whole movie, so it could be her. And whoever it was was silent, not even yelling for Ash as she was running.
    But on the other hand, it could be Bianca too without her hat. She did draw them, so maybe she *does* like her (as someone stated)...
    I honestly am split now after reading this. ^^;;

I think Latias would be sweeter... but that's just me, lol

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Well I listened to the director's talking during one of my DVDs and they say the Japanese like it to leave you wondering...so we will never know for sure it could have been either one...Bianca had that hat on the entire movie but at the end it was left behind in her room....but then again the girl that kissed Ash (lucky XD) never spole which was how Latias was. I think Ash really likes the girl because when she was running away he took a step toward her....and then when he was back in the boat he was looking back at Altomare like maybe he did not want to leave. He is too sweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back