• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beonca or Latias?? Which do you think kissed Ash???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Which do you think??? That makes two first timers in Pokemon Heroes; Ash's first kiss and Cyndaquil opening its eyes(Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the short.)

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    i think it was Bianca cause her hat was left at her house and later they saw (i think) the main Latias flying in the sky IMO ;)

Years
    Yes,Yes, Yes, It was very much Bianca..cause when she is running back after, Latias is up in the sky flying.

and besides;
    Latias is cool! :p

Tweak

:P for some reason i think its latias... there were a lot of scenes with latias and ash. =/

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    pika-mew said:
    Which do you think??? That makes two first timers in Pokemon Heroes; Ash's first kiss and Cyndaquil opening its eyes(Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the short.)
    Actually, Melody kissed Ash too on Pok?mon the Movie 2000, so this is his second one. ;P

And personally, I think it was Latias... It's so hard to decide, though. It probably just took Bianca's human form for that moment to thank Ash in a different way; one that he'd probably like. ^_^ Plus, she didn't talk so it made it seem more like Latias. And her grandfather mentioned that Bianca was leaving for the store so she most likely wasn't there anyway. *shrugs*

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Actually, Melody kissed Ash too on Pok?mon the Movie 2000, so this is his second one. ;P

And personally, I think it was Latias... It's so hard to decide, though. It probably just took Bianca's human form for that moment to thank Ash in a different way; one that he'd probably like. ^_^ Plus, she didn't talk so it made it seem more like Latias. And her grandfather mentioned that Bianca was leaving for the store so she most likely wasn't there anyway. *shrugs*

I think that is was Bianca beacuse she was the really good artists she gave the picture that she did to Ash.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:

Yeah I knew he was kissed before!
    I think it was Latias too. Ash and Bianca never actually had a stong relation with one another, unlike Latias, whom the grandfather said that she had a liking for Ash. Not speaking at the end was another hint that it was Latias.
    Well, that's what I think!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Oh, but Ash's kiss from Melody was on the cheek, my friends. ^_^ First kisses (Well, ever since I can remember...) are usually only counted if it's on the lips. Now, I haven't seen Pokemon Heroes, yet (But, I e-mailed my Mom at work for her to buy it for me today...^_^;;). If Ash's kiss is on the cheek again from either Bianca or Latias or whomever, then I'm going to have to be a killjoy and say Ash hasn't had his first kiss. Besides, everybody knows he wants to kiss me...^_~ Just kidding, lol...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    pika-mew said:
    Oops...... Cyndaquil opened its eyes in the 4th mini movie too.......................................................................................................................as if it matters anyway...........................................................................................................................and Bionca should be Bianca....I messed up......

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    I've posted something about this subject in a different thread. At the moment, I feel kinda layzy so I'm just going to paste it in here. As for the "She went to the market" thing: it's been made up by 4Kids. In the Japanese version Lorenzo called Bianca and said "Strange, she was there a minute ago".

There are a lot of arguments whether it was Bianca or Latias.

Arguments for being Latias:
    - She has a small 'crush' on Ash during the movie.
    - When the person gave the drawing to Ash she didn't talk.
    - Biance didn't show any interest in Ash durin the movie.

Arguments for being Bianca:
    - Her beret was seen when someone took the drawing.
    - Latias and 2 Latios were seen flying from the mainland to Alto Mare. Therfore the person on Alto Mare couln't be Latias.

Personally, I think it was Latias who gave the drawing to Ash. But there is no absolute evidence to be 100% sure. I like this little twist of unclearness. And Misty's reaction was very funny. She was so supprissed that she dropped Topgepi. That part was priceless.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2002

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Unknown_ said:
    In the Japanese version Lorenzo called Bianca and said "Strange, she was there a minute ago".
    Oh, I didn't know that. Well, in that case then I'm beginning to believe that it really was Bianca. ^_^; But who knows? There's too much evidence on both sides to decide.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Oh, but Ash's kiss from Melody was on the cheek, my friends. ^_^ First kisses (Well, ever since I can remember...) are usually only counted if it's on the lips. Now, I haven't seen Pokemon Heroes, yet (But, I e-mailed my Mom at work for her to buy it for me today...^_^;;). If Ash's kiss is on the cheek again from either Bianca or Latias or whomever, then I'm going to have to be a killjoy and say Ash hasn't had his first kiss. Besides, everybody knows he wants to kiss me...^_~ Just kidding, lol...
    Ah, than I guess by your terms he hasn't gotten kissed yet!
    The kiss at the end of Pokemon Heroes was also on the cheek, but it was definitely a more romantic kind of thing than his kiss with Melody. They showed a close up and everything! I wouldn't really count Melody's kiss as an actual kiss, but the kiss with Latias was more meaningful....that is, if you count a kiss with a legendary pokemon disguised as a pretty girl hehe.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2004
    It was Latias. The "Beonca" at the end acted just like the Latias had throughout the movie. Besides, the real Beonca never hinted at all during the movie that she had feelings for Ash.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I think its Latias but I also think Bianca might like him why else would she draw a picture of him and I think the 2 Latios and 1 Latias at the end are the ones that sacrificed themselves for Altomare because in the Japan version at the begining it tells a story of 2 boys that 2 old people found sick on a beach and took them in and cared for them and then an evil thing or something attacked the town and the boys changed into a Latias and Latios and both of them turned into the dew drop or whatever it's called. Then at the end only Latios saved the town by itself, where the first time it had been 2 of them.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    You know, this is a weird concept. I noticed that at the end, Bianca's white hat that she always wore was hanging on her canvass. Then, you see a random hand take one of the drawings in her room. Hmm, could it be that Bianca was pretending to be Latias since Latias has always pretended to be her when it would change into human form? It just makes you wonder because, it isn't that hard to be silent (well, for some people it is...O_o) and not wear a hat, lol. I didn't even think about this until just now...

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2004
    Well, guess we'll never know. I still think Latias, but I'm not going to get in a tizzy over it.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    I'm sad to admit it but, Bianca did kiss Ash. She grabbed the drawing when Lorenzzo called her name. Then it also showed her hat was left on the eisle. Because she didn't have her hat when she kissed Ash, making it look like Latias kissed him.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    In the Japanese version Lorenzo called Bianca and said "Strange, she was there a minute ago".
    Well he said that in the US version too.

I say it was Latias. Latias likes Ash so she kissed him. Now why would Bianca kiss Ash? What did he ever do to get that? And Bianca always had that hat on and at the end she didnt have it on. And the two Latios and the Latias at the end was not from Altomare. See two more Latios and one more Latias to even it out, two of each.

Last edited:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    I think it was Latias who kissed Satoshi. Although I think she left and changed quickly and then met up with the other 2 Latios, considering you only see 1 Latias and 2 Latios throughout the rest of the credits. Canon went to paint pictures by the sea(shown in the credits).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back