• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pizza

Which Pizza Chain is Best>?

• Pizza Hut

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Dominos

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Papa Murphy's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donato's

• Ci Ci's

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Hungry Howie's

• Bazbaux

• Other

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Pizza is nasty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Another Pizza Wars thread, eh? well as always I must cast my vote for Other, solely because my fav is not listed.
    I prefer Unos. They specialize in Chigaco style deep dish pizza, the only pizza that can fill me up in only 2 slices.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I love Domino's
    They are awesome and if you lie about what size pizza they give you;
    They give you another one for free!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I cant decide between Pizza Hut and Dominos, they are both really nice. >_<

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I'd tell you, but I can't... None of them seem to have any consistency, sometimes it's great, other times it's so nasty I can't even eat it. And I'm not talking about different pizza places, just one place, and every pizza place I've eaten at is like that.

Pizza Hut has the worst consistency, by far, though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I always eat Pizza Hut, cause its closer to my house.
    I don't like eating pizza much.

Years
    Frozen. Or none. Preferably none.

I've never had a good Pizza at Pizza Hut. They're always like- really dry with too much sauce. And I've never been to the rest of those on the list. There was ONE place that used to have decent Pizza around here, and they closed down, so... I'm not too fond of Pizza anymore.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Frozen from the shops.

I miss having that every week... since now it's less often.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I love my local independant-Pizza store, and pizza's my friend makes. So yeah. mmm...cheese, tomato,veggies.

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    Other.

I live in NYC, so there's tons of great places.

There's an awesome place called Peppinos, there's "House of Pizza," there's "Lombrdi's," which is the first pizza place in the US (there's a plaque), and tons of other places.

EDIT: Can't forget about Unos. :D

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Honestly, I like Yellow Cab...

But from the Polls, I'll say Pizza Hut! They got the Classics of a Pizza!

Woohoo! With matching Bottomless Coke and Hot Sauce for Delivery, you're COMPLETE!

P.S. = *Per DTI US PERMIT NUMBER 123456789 SERIES OF 2009* XD

Years
    Wow... I need new glasses... I didn't see the "Other" choice XD

My favorite pizza place is the one across the street from my house (yes, I have a pizza place across the street from my house. I also have a bunch of other things there too), but I voted for CiCi's. I guess that makes sense too since I haven't been there in like 2 years and there are none by me. :(

You know, I once went to this pizza buffet that was pretty much a knockoff of CiCi's, and some of their pizzas were really weird. I had both potato pizza and pickle and onion pizza there. I don't remember the name of the place though.

Years
    I've had some awesome pizzas, but they were in Germany. I miss my spicy tomato pizza, and I really wanted to try that delicious mushroom pizza again. (These were both from different places.) Nothing I can do about that, though.

In the States, most delivery pizza tastes the same to me, so I don't have a preference. These days, the only pizza I eat is from my dad's pizza place, anyway. Chances are we won't order or eat out for pizza for a long time.

Back