• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pok?mon Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Movie no. 3 (Unown), Movie no. 5 (Latios Latias
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Movie no. 5 (Latios and Latias)
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Not sure what it is called, Mini-Movie no. 3 (the one with the Pichus)
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Movie no. 3 (Unown)
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Pokemon 2000 (Movie no. 2)
    6. Best dub music (one vote) - Movie no. 5 (Latios and Latias)
    7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City ---Greenfield
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE.---Ash
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one).---Molly, Bianca

Sorry about the titles I gave. I forgot what their titles were supposed to be.

Berkut Nightwolf

"From Russia with Love"
    Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon 2000, Pokemon the First Movie, Pokemon Heroes
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon 3, Pokemon Heroes
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Pikachu's Vacation
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon the First Movie, Pokemon 2000
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Pokemon 3
    6. Best dub music (one vote) - Pokemon 2000

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) - Altomare
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE. - Action Hero Ash
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one). - Mewtwo (Is this allowed?) Melody, Latias/Bianca

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Pokemon 2000
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon Heroes
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Mewtwo Returns (Again, does this count?)

Voila, my votes.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon: The First Movie
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon4Ever
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon: The First Movie
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) -
    (no idea)
    7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): I forget the name, but it was Mewtwo's castle place *shrug*
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE: Ash (grudgingly), Pokemon: The First Movie
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one): The Iron-Masked Maurader (is his name Vicious or something?), young Sam Oak, Mewtwo

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - I don't remember any of the scores...it was probably something in Pokemon 2000 though :P
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - beginning music, Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Polkamon -- Weird Al Yanlovic. My namesake, Takeshi Kaga, sang a song at the end of one of the movies in Japan...but since I can't remember what it is, I won't vote for that one.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pok?mon 2000/ Unknown
    2. Movies with best CGI use - CGI?
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - WInter Vacation 2000
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - All
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - 4ever
    6. Best dub music- ?

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): Greenfield
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters- Misty/Ash
    9. Best special movie characters- Um....Melody

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) -Theme song when Ash was battling in PKMN 3
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - see above
    12. Best ending music at the movie-???

~Dazed and Confused Dudester

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - 1,2,3,5
    2. Movies with best CGI use - 5 and 6
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - 1
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - all
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - none
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) - 3

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): Altomare
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters: Ash
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one).
    Melody, Mewtwo, Latias, Bianca and Sammy
    10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - the same music made with a piano that came after "To know the Unknown". It was also played during some part of the movie
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - "The Spell of Unown"
    12. Best ending music at the movie - "To known the Unknown" and "Chiisaki Mono"

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - 1. Pokemon the First Movie, 2. Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker, 3. Pokemon Heroes, 4. Pokemon 3, 5. Pokemon 4ever, 6. Pokemon Mewtwo Returns, 7. Pokemon 2000
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Jirachi Wish Maker and Heroes, the latest films.
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - It's a very close one with Pikachu's Vacation, but I think I mighthave to say Gotta Dance!. That was hilarious.
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - My top 3 favorites. But all are good.
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - None.
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) - The First Movie. I usually am not crazy about dub music, but the music in Mewtwo Strikes Back was excellent.

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) - Ouch, this one's too hard. Maybe Jirachis' home, forgot the name (was that LaRousse City?).
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE. Satoshi, he gave his own life to save the Pokemon in Mewtwo Strikes Back.
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one). The three trainers in Mewtwo Strikes Back were pretty cool, Sammy was a great, interesting character (considering who he really was), I liked Bianca, and Dianne and Butler also ended up being very cool.

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Like song-wise? The First Movie.
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon Gotta Catch 'Em All (First Movie)
    12. Best ending music at the movie - I love the music in the credits of the First Movie, but I just can't get over Chiisaki Mono (Jirachi Wish Maker). That was such a great song.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Alrightty...
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - 1. Mewtwo Strikes Back 2. Voice of the Forest 3. Spell of the Unown / The Power of One (tie) 4. Jirachi! Wish Maker 5. Pokemon Heroes
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon 4Ever
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Pikachu's Rescue Adventure
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon 1, Pokemon 4Ever
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - If I had to pick.... Pokemon Heroes...
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) - Pokemon 2000

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) - New Island or Shamouti Island... tie..
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE. Ash, 1st movie and 4th...
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one). Sammy, Bianca, Jirachi...

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Pokemon 2000 / Pokemon 3
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon 1
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Jirachi! Wish Maker...

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pok?mon 3 and Pok?mon Heroes
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Err, Pok?mon 3 and Pok?mon Heroes
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Pichu and Pikachu (or is it the other way around?)
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - In general, the Japanese version! :)
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - First and Second Pok?mon movie, English version.
    6. Best dub music - None! The person who re-composed the score for the first, second and third movie should be shot!
    7. Area in the movie you like - Altomare
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters - Ash. Go fig!
    9. Best special movie characters - Sammy.
    10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Hitoribochi Ja Nai (Ending Theme of the fifth movie Japanese version).
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Mezase Pok?mon Master 2001 (Forth movie Japanese version).
    12. Best ending music at the movie - To Know the Unknown (Third movie; yeah, surprise!), A s h i t a Tenki Ni S h i t e Okure (Forth movie Japanese version) and Make a Wish/Chiisaki Mono (Sixth movie; both English and Japanese version).

EDIT: Heh. I didn't know that the forum would censor words like that. I'm sure you know I didn't mean to "swear" in my post. I was just typing down the song title in Romaji.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2007
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon 4 Ever
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon 4 Ever
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - dunno
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Pokemon 2000
    6. Best dub music - dunno
    7. Area in the movie you like - any part(s) with celebi and/or sam in it
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters - honestly, i think sammy
    9. Best special movie characters - Sammy.
    10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Pokemon4Ever, theme song in japanese
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon4Ever
    12. Best ending music at the movie - pokemon3?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Best Movies-Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon The First Movie, P2K
    Best CGI use-Pokemon Heroes
    Best mini-movie-Pichu Bros.
    Must Have-P2K, Heroes, First Movie
    Not worth seeing-Pokemon 3
    Bestdub music-Heroes
    Area-Altomare
    Most Heroic-Ash
    Best Special Charas-Latias, Bianca, Mewtwo, Lugia, Lawarence III
    Best music in movie-Pokemon Heroes, Bianca chase music
    Best Theme-Heroes, extended MQ
    Best ending theme-Heroes, after the first little really bad bit. POKESALSA!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm just going to say:

Jirachi's Wish is the best movie I've never seen!!

Put that down for all my categories!

falling up+
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon heroes latios and latias, pokemon the movie 2000, pokemon 1
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon celibi
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - uhh...the gotta dance pikachu one
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s -1,2,5
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - 4,6 not sure about 3 havent seen
    6. Best dub music (one vote) -5
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters- ash in every movie...i hate him
    9. Best special movie characters-Bianca, Lawrence (pokemon 2 collector dude)
    10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - opening theme for pokemon 5 (before the race the classic pokemon heroic theme)
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - opening race and music in pokemon 5
    12. Best ending music at the movie - pokemon 5 ending

13. Best special-RAIKOU SPECIAL!!!!!

pokejungle said:
    I'm just going to say: Jirachi's Wish is the best movie I've never seen!! Put that down for all my categories!

you're in for a sore dissapointment...

Last edited:

LugiaMaster76

Number 1 Lugia Master
    Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movies: Pokemon 4Ever and Pokemon Heroes
    2. Movie with best CGI use: Pookemon Heroes
    3. Best Mini-Movie: Gotta Dance
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movies: All of them!
    5. Movie not worth seeing: None!
    6. Best DUB Music: 5
    7. Area in the movie you like: Altamore
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters: Ash in all of 'em!
    9. Best special movie characters: Bianca, Lisa, Iron Masked Marauder, Melody
    10. Best music played in the movie: Pokemon 4Ever - Let's Cele-B-R-A-T-E!
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie: Pokemon Hereos - Master Quest
    12. Best ending music at the movie: Pokemon 4Ever - Let's Cele-B-R-A-T-E!

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - The Power of One and Spell of the Unown
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Celebi Voice of the Forest ( haven't seen beyond that yet ^^" )
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - The one where Pikachu goes to rescue Togepi.
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon Heros & The Power of One
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - None
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) - 3

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): Shamouti Island
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE - Ash
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) Melody & Lisa

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - The music played during Misty and Mollys battle.
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon Johto Theme
    12. Best ending music at the movie - The Power of One & To Know the Unknown.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon 3, Jirachi: Wishmaker
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon 3
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Gotta Dance
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon 3, Pokemon 2000, Pokemon: Jirachi Wishmaker, Mewtwo Returns
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Pokemon 4Ever
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) - Pokemon 3

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) - Greenfield
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max)-Ash, he risks his life to save his mom in Pokemon 3
    9. Best special movie characters-Molly Hale

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Pokemon 3
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - the score where Molly and her dad are looking at the picture book
    12. Best ending music at the movie -To Know the Unknown and Make A Wish

~Roxy~

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - jirachi: Wishmaker
    2. Movies with best CGI use - POkemon Heroes
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Gotta Dance
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - jirachi: Wishmaker
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - All aer worth seeing!
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) -Pokemon teh First Movie: Mewtwo's REvenge

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) - Farina. (Jirachi's Home)
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE. -Ash from the first movie (NOthing more heroic than sacrificing yourself.)
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one).
    Butler, because he wasn't the depiction of true evil that becomes achetypical of movie villians.
    10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - "Brother, my brother" fight scene in Pokemon First Movie
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon First Movie Theme
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Make a Wish (Jirachi: wishmaker)

Well, vote away ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Ah, I like them all. Well... Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon the Movie 2000
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon Heroes, Spell of the Unknown
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon the First Movie, Pokemon 2000, Pokemon Heroes
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Jirachi: Wish Maker (I liked it, it just seemed a bit more boring than the others. I guess because there wasn't much action, or something.)
    6. Best dub music (one vote) - That's hard... I liked them all, but I guess I'll say Pokemon the Movie 2000, and Pokemon Heroes.
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE. - Ash, in Pokemon the Movie 2000
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one). - Bianca, definitely! I also liked Molly, from Spell of the Unknown, (She was so adorable!) and Melody.
    10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Pokemon Heroes (Secret Garden rocks!)
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon Heroes, Pokemon the First Movie
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Pokemon the Movie 2000, Pokemon Heroes

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Mewtwo Strikes Back, Jirachi: Wishmaker
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Heroes: Latios and Latias
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Mewtwo Strikes Back, Jirachi: Wishmaker, Mewtwo Returns
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - not to be biased, but I never liked Pokemon the movie 3...
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) - 2

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) - The Festival of the Wishing Star, that tent pwned. XD
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE - Masato/Max - He saved Jirach's life! ^^
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one).- Bianca, Molly, Dianne + Butler

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Jirachi: Wishmaker (Kept the Japanese Tracks. ^^)
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Latios and Latias, I love Master Quest
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Gotta be Chiisaki Mono/Make a Wish, such a beautiful voice. ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Power of One (look look Articuno is in it!)
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Spell of the Unown
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Power of One (Oh dear Mew Articuno is in it! Must have!)
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Pokemon 4ever
    6. Best dub music - Power of One... gotta love the cute cute screeches from Articuno (best sound effect ever!)
    7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): - Ice Island, home to everyone's favorite birdie ^^
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters - Satoshi in Pokemon 2000... but just because he's heroic in that one doesn't mean he's the best
    9. Best special movie characters -[/FONT] Articuno!.... wha... Articuno is a character for the Pokemon 2000 too you know!

No votes for the other sections because I lack the soundtrack for them O.o;

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s- The Power of One and Mewtwo Returns
    2. Movies with best CGI use- Visitor of the Space Fissure
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote)- Pikachu's Summer Vacation
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s- The Origin of Metwo, Mewtwo Strikes Back, and Mewtwo Returns
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing- None. All the movies are worth seeing, doesn't mean they are good, but still worth seeing.
    6. Best dub music- None; I despise them all.

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one):- Greenfield
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters- Ash in "The Power of One"; you have to have some guts to travel across a frozen ocean, being pulled by a Charizard, while three legendary Pokemon battle above you, and than four.
    9. Best special movie characters- Mew. MewMewMewMewMewMewMewMewMewMew. Er, sorry, got a little excited.

Dub music sucks. I want to hear the original.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back