• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best visually designed first evolution Fire Starter?

So which one has the best design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
Years
  • Best visually designed first evolution Fire Starter?

Since we have a poll for their non evolved and final forms, what do people think of the their intermediate stage?

The last two dont have as much swirls as their final stages so does make their appearance more appealing...?

Last edited:

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Who cares, Fire-types are overrated
    All of them barring Pignite are good.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I prefer Quilava by far. It's pretty simple, with Charmeleon coming in close behind second ^.^

Years
  • I've always liked Pignite's design, it's definitely the most unique out of them and the determined look it has on its face really ties the whole package together. I like Combusken's design as well, but I think the design strays too much from what Torchic and Blaziken look like, so it comes in a close second. Due to the simplicity of the design and the fact that it doesn't look very much like its evolution or pre evolution, in terms of color, Charmeleon is my least favorite.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • Charmeleon > Combusken > Quilava >>> Monferno >>>>>>>> Pignite

I find charmeleon to be the best looking because of its resemblance to a small dinosaur/dragon, very simple yet exciting.
    Combusken has a cool thing going for it, it looks double kick asap, plus its a fighting fire chicken, what's not to like? [also hoenn was my favorite region, its only natural i like the pokemon native to it]
    Quilava evolves early, and has a simplistic design and name.

Monferno and Pignite were just meh. I don't know exactly why, but there's something i don't like about them.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Don't make me choose, they're all so precious ;__;.
    All of them have equal shares of the cakes XD!

yes, i like pignite

Years
  • I personally love torchic, combusken, and so on... but the can be quite drastically different from each other.

CSCcascade

but then again quilava does look the coolest...
    i just like combusken in general

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • All of them except for Pignite i am not a Gen V hater or anything i just am sick of the fire fighting thing and it had a terrible look.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Chameleon has my vote, it looks awesome, with Quilava coming in close behind second ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back