• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
If I was in the anime... e3e. o3o? <u>!! :D!!! 8D!!!!! ewe! 8O! >:3~
In other terms omgwtfbbqimsohappyyeeeeyyyyhurrhurrhurrr /happy seizures

LOL yea I'd probably touch it too 8D~

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
I love Shinji's hair! I love purple, and it really want to pet it too. 0w0 Though if we were in the anime, and did pet it, he'd be like, "What the heck are you doing?" Haha. XD

I bet he would. If he does, I'll just say to him "We love your hair."

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
If I were in the anime, I'd be too afraid to touch his hair. 1) I'm shy, and 2) I may fangasm all over the place.

Which sounds so wrong, yet so right.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Hmm If I were in the Anime.
I'd probably ask Shinji for a battle and go Kidnap Meowth of Team Rocket and kick Pikachu >_> really hard

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Hmm If I were in the Anime.
I'd probably ask Shinji for a battle and go Kidnap Meowth of Team Rocket and kick Pikachu >_> really hard

AwesomeSmileySmall.png

id enjoy a nice battle against the electric rat myself
then id steal it for team rocket >:[

Ah! I'm surrounded by obsessive fans!

Seriously guys, even I'm not that bad.

kirby_awesome.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Battling Shinji would be difficult. Have you seen his Ringuma in action? Dang. That thing kicked the crap outta Pikachu. And I'd be too distracted by him (in general) to battle anyway.​

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
o u 8O

i love battles, and considering how overly confident, and vain i am, i probably would battle him :3
Spoiler:

More pics :3
i lurked japanese sites, and gasmed like srsly ;3;
theres alot of maid!shinji floating arounf lmfao

i found TONS more amazing art and cosplays of like everyone, but you have to sign up for full view, its in japanese, i cant even FIND the sign up link ;A; /dies /ramble

/raagggeee

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
XD Man, I wish I could find Shinji pictures like that. TT_TT I'm restricted to Photobucket and random search engines. >.>

I really love maid Shinji. <333 Mmm.
And does anyone know what all the Japanese says?​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
*___* *is speechless*
Shinji looks great in a maid's outfit.
Who's the girl though in the other picture... the one with him in the green suit.

Dawwww Shinji and Reiji!Their so awesome together.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Shinji is in a Shinji fanclub!? Run, Shinji, before we maul you!! But. *sigh* For the sake of everyone here. . I guess, as the President, I'll. . GET HIM FIRST!

. . Hey, at least I'm giving him a heads-up. XD​

Back