• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] BEYOND ooc

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Oh true, I wasn't really thinking about the per pokemon rule for the player/gym battles. I'd be okay with +3 for that then. It stills allows people to grow teams quickly, especially for us Rufflet and Vullaby owners, but not to the point that we have almost uncompetitive battles so early in the journey. That 1 level can really make a difference ;)

Thoughts?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heyy you guys didn't post at all these last 2 weeks. Everything alright?

Shawn if you don't star to post soon I'm going to question your time/willingness to be in this RP aaa d:

Going to put up Lavender now. As usual with a few days delay (;

Yeah, you can take me out.

I've been under a lot of stress lately with irl, its kinda tough posting on PC let alone this.

Years
Heyy you guys didn't post at all these last 2 weeks. Everything alright?

Everything is fine. I just (insert excuse here), and (lame justification), but hopefully (half-hearted promise we all know I won't keep).

In all seriousness, things just got away from me. Big changes upcoming in my life, work snatched up my free time, got really sick at one point (food poisoning. I don't recommend it), the list goes on.

But don't worry, I'm still in this. I actually started a post, hopefully I can get it done soon. Sorry to worry you. You know I don't like causing any drama.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, you can take me out.

I've been under a lot of stress lately with irl, its kinda tough posting on PC let alone this.
I'd hoped you found Beyond a nice escape but I understand <3

Everything is fine. I just (insert excuse here), and (lame justification), but hopefully (half-hearted promise we all know I won't keep).

In all seriousness, things just got away from me. Big changes upcoming in my life, work snatched up my free time, got really sick at one point (food poisoning. I don't recommend it), the list goes on.

But don't worry, I'm still in this. I actually started a post, hopefully I can get it done soon. Sorry to worry you. You know I don't like causing any drama.
I want to quote your first paragraph somewhere. Maybe in a splash, hmmm...

No worries then (: I postponed the next chapter after all juuust in case you and Shawn wanted to get a post up, but let's go and start the next day then.

Years
I want to quote your first paragraph somewhere. Maybe in a splash, hmmm...

No worries then (: I postponed the next chapter after all juuust in case you and Shawn wanted to get a post up, but let's go and start the next day then.

I'm fine with that. (Both you posting the next bit and quoting me.) If I fall behind, that's what happens. I'll catch up eventually, or I won't. Honestly, it makes more sense for Elise to be behind the others in terms of training. And in travel progress, now that I think about it. I think I found a way to make my post work...

Also, quick aside, but my Espurr is level 12, but the OP still lists her as level 10.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Alright! Lavender Town finally up :D Time for Damien to say hi to his folks? Time to choose which ghost pokémon will accompany you on your journey (if any)? Or maybe Sorley wants them all???

Also time to jump into Team Rocket stuff. I realize that Elise and maybe Martin are a bit behind, so I gave Lavender 2 ic days and started the "event" on the second of those days. Let's try to coordinate best we can, with those who want in, and see if we can get everybody on a page they're comfortable with for April 30 ic (:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9614467#post9614467

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
double post oops HEY SO i'm having sorley go scuba diving on Rt 12 about 2pm on Apr 29 who wants to go with them? :D

FireSnow

Years
I'd be down to interact in Lavender, Martin won't be spending much time on Route 12, gonna get that Old Rod and then skedaddle into Lavender to get that Houndour!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
(OP is updated! Unless I missed something, Pearl should be Lv 13 now?)

Years
14, actually. I looked back over my actions, and I've spotted the inconsistency. On the first day, I taught her a TM and trained her from level 10 to level 11. On the second day, I fought a wild Pokemon (back when that was still worth 2 levels, prior to April 28 IC) raising her from 11 to 13. However, your DM post stated that fight took her from 10 to 12. Then I trained her again, raising her up one more level. By my count, that makes her level 14. By your count, she's level 13.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

April 29 Actions

1. Move to Lavender
2. Catch Misdreavus
3. Battle wild Misdreavus (M +1)
4. Battle Gasly (M +1)
5. Train (M +1; G -> lv 21; G learns Stomping Tantrum!)
Updated! Missy learns Confuse Ray!

What move to forget for Golett to learn Stomping Tantrum?

FireSnow

Years
I believe Rufflet is level 11 and Bellsprout's sprite should be changed to Houndour.

Just a couple quick housekeeping tasks :]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ok well I deed eet. Feel free to meet Paige outside of "the chapel" or the church or what we'll call it. Think of it as basically Mr Fuji's house but more traditional looking.

Back