• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca or Cheren? Which was harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
  • Bianca was the hardest for me, since she actually won once. It was at the beginning of the game, sadly.

Yes, exactly. Was that after the second route? :\
    I was done grinding, because my team was at low health, so I went to go to the next town to heal up at the Pokécentre and BAM! Out comes Bianca and easily defeats me. :'(

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I found neither of them to be hard, but Bianca was extremely annoying.

Years
  • Bianca was the hardest for me, since she actually won once. It was at the beginning of the game, sadly.

I feel sorry for you, Richard.

Out of all people I know here at PC, you might have been the only one to have ever lost against Bianca.

I mean, she's supposed to be really easy!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    So I lost to Bianca during the first battle on two of my three playthroughs. :| It was so cheap, though, she critical hitted my Pokémon both times (oddly enough, it was the two times I picked Oshawott) and I had no chance to recover. So I guess I'm gonna go with her because of that. Buuuuut she was a total pushover after that so~~~

Years
  • So I lost to Bianca during the first battle on two of my three playthroughs. :| It was so cheap, though, she critical hitted my Pokémon both times (oddly enough, it was the two times I picked Oshawott) and I had no chance to recover. So I guess I'm gonna go with her because of that. Buuuuut she was a total pushover after that so~~~

I see you ended up like Yo Face Here, he lost to Bianca early on as well.

I often have more trouble against Cheren than Bianca (especially Cheren's Serperior).

Niriate

Rivalist
    Years
  • I've had the most trouble against Cheren, if only because of his infuriating Unfezant. It also doesn't really help that my entire team is weak against his powerhouse (Emboar).
    For Bianca, I have a Sawsbuck that knows Shadow Ball and Jump Kick, so niether Stoutland nor Musharna are any trouble.

MiracleNinetales

Ninja Assassin.
    Years
  • When I think about it, neither of them caused much difficulty for me. The rivals were fairly easy. However, Cheren's Pokemon type advantage against my Samurott was nuisance at one point.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I found Cheren to be the most challenging, but that was because I was never fully healed when I had to face him.

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
    Years
  • Eh neither of em rascals was to challengin to be sure but that Cheren fellow sure put up a mean fight and I often left with a team full of lickins

ZeroHeart

Ace Attorney
    Years
  • For me, it was probably Cheren. Held items, plus that Liepard always sucked. I never had a problem with Bianca's Musharna or Stoutland. It pays to have various types of attacks at your disposal for situations like that. In all honesty though, neither is very hard with a competent team.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    It's kinda hard for me to decide. Cheren was definitely harder at the beginning when I had that Starter disadvantage with no other pokemon. However, once everyone started getting their teams together, I found Bianca harder. While Cheren has crap like Liepard (probably one of the worst pokemon in the game) and Unfezant (I never really found Unfezant that great. Generic Normal/Flying type.), Bianca actually uses Stoutland (which can actually do some heavy damage), and Musharna (stupid thing keeps putting me to sleep and just. doesn't. die.)

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • CHEREN!!! i dont know why, but my starter was oshawott and bianca's mushrana
    was a piece of cake, while cheren's simipour and its scald beat me down more times than one :(

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I don't remember much from the fights, but yeah, I think Bianca was a bit harder for me.
    That Stoutland >_>

Cheren did pose a threat too, with his Tepig evo, but at least I could easily 1 hit KO it with some fine rock/ground/water moves.
    Stoutland on the other hand, I mean, I hardly ever use fighting.

Years
  • I don't remember much from the fights, but yeah, I think Bianca was a bit harder for me.
    That Stoutland >_>

Cheren did pose a threat too, with his Tepig evo, but at least I could easily 1 hit KO it with some fine rock/ground/water moves.
    Stoutland on the other hand, I mean, I hardly ever use fighting.

Oh, that Stoutland... makes Bianca a total threat!

Cheren was almost just as hard, especially his Serperior spamming me with Leaf Tornado to cut my accuracy (Oshawott was my starter) but at least I exploited type weaknesses.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Both of them were relatively unsubstantial, to be honest. I think Cheren might have been slightly harder towards the end, but that's just my useless memory talking, so I could be completely wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I found cheren Harder the only hard thing about Bianca to me was her Musharna

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    In my standards, they were too easy to beat. Though I still find Cheren a bit harder to defeeat since I kind of struggled during the battle. ^.^

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Cheren was inch bit harder, but both of them took no strategy or whatsoever to win. They were both too easy for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back