• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca or Cheren? Which was harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Which do you think was more difficult between Cheren and Bianca? I honestly found Bianca to be more difficult. I know she's supposed to be the Underdog (lol, a cookie to anyone who gets it), but that Stoutland and Musharna can both take a few hits and Dish out a few in Return. As for Cheren... well... he has Liepard. Enough said.

Joe Chan

Chef
    Years
    Bianca. Partially because I finished the 5th gym without healing, not much of an issue, however it took a while to defeat her Musharna.

Cheren, on the other hand, I had no issues at all.

Years
    Bianca. Partially because I finished the 5th gym without healing, not much of an issue, however it took a while to defeat her Musharna.

Cheren, on the other hand, I had no issues at all.

Yeah, that Musharna's HP stat can be a barrier.

I haven't played the games yet but I'll tell you once I get Black.

Cheren, despite having a starter advantage against you is easier to defeat than Bianca according to you there Joe.

Saturday's Child

Workin' Hard...
    Years
    You know what, now that I look back on it, I think Bianca was harder AFTER Munna and Lillipup evolved. And really, I had barely any trouble with Cheren. Maybe once after a critical hit, but that's it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I think Cheren was a bit harder because of how his Pokemon had held items, like Leftovers and Scope Lens.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think they both had an equal level of difficulty for me, but in the end both were really easy to defeat. The only one Pokémon that did take me longer to kill than the rest, was Bianca's Musharna, so I guess judging from that, to me she was the harder one (although still, not really hard at all).

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
    Both were easy, but Cheren was a bit harder cause of his held items and Simipour (yep my starter was Osha) who knew Scald (I think), and once swept half of my team. @_@

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    I know the majority of people will most likely say Cheren but I'm saying Bianca.
    She can be tough at times and very stratigic plus I prefer her to Cheren!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Bianca tbh. Cheren was easy to beat which worked out lovely for me. Actually, even easier on my third playthrough with my fighting-weakness team. :) First was sorta hard against Bianca though iirc so yeah going with her.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hmmm I'm saying Cheren. I didn't beat the game yet cause I took a break, but up till now he's been harder than Bianca really, though I'm having a bit trouble with her Stoutland lol.

Ashe1024

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    My starter was Oshawatt, so despite Cheren having Snivy and it's evolutions, I had Pansear and later Darmanitan. I easily wiped out his grass type and he was smooth sailing from there. I also always keep a grass type on me (at first it was Leavany, but was eventually swapped for Liligant) so his Panpour/Simipour was no challenge either. I beat him first try every time.

Bianca however was a pain. Her Munna/Musharna beat me into a pulp multiple times. And if it weren't for keeping a Sawk in my party throughout the main story her Stoutland would have been just as painful.

So all in all, I have to say Bianca was slightly harder.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Cheren, mainly because I had major problems with him at the start of the game in the trainer school. ): After that he was easy to defeat.

Bianca was too easy. Her team was quite weak, but like other people her Musharna gave me problems. :x

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    i think Cheren but only because after every gym battle I recklessly rush ahead without healing and then all of a sudden "WE HAVE THE SAME BADGE BUT WHO'S STRONGER?!"
    I am. Still me. Give it a rest -_-#

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back