• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca or Cheren? Which was harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hands down Cheren, the Musharna was capable of tanking a hit or two but in return it couldn't do much at all, I don't know if Samurott is just naturally bulky but that big doggy of her didn't put up much of a fight.

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
    Years
    Cheren for me was a tad tedious...Mainly because of his damn Gigalith and his stupid stealth rock! I didn't have a spinner to get rid of the frikkin rocks. It was hard times for my Houndoom and Crobat...Hard times indeed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Not meaning to be harsh or anything but Bianca will always have a type matchup weakness to your starter pokemon and most of her other pokemon that cause threat can easily be stamped out with fighting and dark moves.. So having an emboar that knows a fire, dark and fighting moves will be a boss against her.

Cheren has a type matchup strength and will always be harder throughout the game in my experience[/SIZE]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think Bianca usually gave me more problems because my Pokémon were always better type machups for Cheren, but I don't think I ever once lost to either of them, haha.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
    Nah, they go down easy. Bianca is easy because shes always lower leveled and Cheren is also easy because I have something to counter out everything of his.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Definitely Cheren for me. He has higher leveled pokemon.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Honestly, they were both kind of easy since they used kinda weak Pokemon (Really Cheren? Liepard?). But I had a harder time with Cheren anyway because I had a hard time with his starter. He became really challenging once he moved to the Victory Road because of his Haxorus then.

Years
    Neither were a challenge to me since I always kept the Pokémon in my party above level most of the time, but if I had to say, Cheren was a tougher challenge for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    To be honest,the strongest "rival" figure in the game is N, but between those two, Cheren
    Bianca is, well, weaker. It's very easy to beat her

Years
    There wasn't a huge difference in the difficulty between both Cheren and Bianca.. but for me Cheren was harder, his Pokémon were higher levels, not to mention that his starter always had the advantage over mine.

Years
    I didn't really have problems with either of them, but if I had to choose, I'd say Cheren was harder. Bianca's Musharna was always easy for my Emboar with flamethrower, and I have a reasonably strong Stoutland, so I know it's strengths and weaknesses.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    Cheren was harder than Bianca. Bianca was easy.
    I think it was just that Cheren was more annoying than Bianca. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back