• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Bianca Vs. Cheren

Bianca or Cheren?

• Total voters

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
  • bianca is too rash and gets mad easily. cheren is strategic and thinks things through so i like him better

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I was just thinking about this while playing Platinum.
    Bianca reminds me a lot of a Bidoof, and Cheren reminds of a Shinx, and since I like Shinx more, I like Cheren better.
    Weird logic but, hey.

Mondenn

Wants to be the very best!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2012
    They both certainly are annoying at times But i'd say Cheren since he actually brings a part to the game kinda as for bianca she just "guards" people. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2017
    Bianca! She gives you free stuff! Lol. Plus, I find Cheren's little catchphrase "What a bother" really....bothersome! (See what i did there :p)

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Cheren really annoys me. I've seen his character arc so many times and each of those times it has annoyed me. In the words of Kefka from Final Fantasy "Battle obsessed nimrod!"

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Cheren really annoys me. I've seen his character arc so many times and each of those times it has annoyed me. In the words of Kefka from Final Fantasy "Battle obsessed nimrod!"

Ooh, that's very true, I didn't think of it that way at all. The character who's obsessed with getting stronger, then learns strength isn't everything is a very overused character. However, the character that accepts that she'll never be strong enough to take on anything big, but that that's not a big deal is a much rarer personality.

I still hate Bianca though

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I like them both, but Bianca kind of irks me in some way... so, Cheren. (:

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Cheren - cooler, stronger, and my true rival. Bianca is (imo) just some annoying girl running after me trying to match up to mah skillz but never quite getting there. I admire her determination (y'know, b/c of the issues she had with her dad and stuff) but that's about it. In the anime she's quite amusing (if a tad annoying), though, and she has Pignite, which is simply awesome. :D

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Bianca. Cheren was a stuck up douche the entire storyline until after you beat N/Ghetsis.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years

• BIANCA.

Cheren annoys the hell out of me. -__-
    All he does is whine!!
    And drop rude comments to those who are obviously better than him.
    I was so pissed when he dissed the champion!
    I dunno. I just want him to shut up 90% of the time.

Bianca, on the other hand, is adorable! :3

Last edited:
    Back