• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • Anyone else thinking HyperMorian was a really weird target for the night kill? He wasn't posing much of a threat to the mafia on D1, he was even scumread by a few people so he could've been mislynched anyway. You would've thought the mafia would like to get rid of someone who at least participated in D1's discussion...right? They don't have any investigative roles either, so they wouldn't have known he was a PR...

hmm...well, at least he died doing his favourite thing - chirping.

I actually expected one of SuperJolts higher town reads, maybe NightKrow to be killed by the mafia rather than HyperMorian as they could use him as a diversion. RIP Hyper.

Also, welcome back Bard. What do you say of our D1?

jombii

Years
  • Well, Sparkin is still not saying anything. I have to tentatively vote for [VOTE] Sparkin as he was one of my scum reads on D1. Might change if he posts.

@Bard: what do you say about Radiating's OMGUS?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    We still have that silencer, so it is likely Radiating or Sparkin may have been silenced.

I am actually very surprised it wasn't me who died last night.

Sparkin

Well, I'm new to this game so I oughta do something simple. I'm getting worried with all these suspicions 'bout me so, when I vote I'll make sure I write something big for you to read :wink:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Or you can tell us your thoughts before we all vote. Wouldn't that benefit you more than saying you will do it when you vote? What if we all decide to vote you?

jombii

Years
  • Well, I'm new to this game so I oughta do something simple. I'm getting worried with all these suspicions 'bout me so, when I vote I'll make sure I write something big for you to read :wink:

I think telling us this big thing now would be more beneficial to the town than postponing it later. We could have longer time to analyze stuff and to vote (if what you're going to say will certainly implicate someone.)

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well, I'm new to this game so I oughta do something simple. I'm getting worried with all these suspicions 'bout me so, when I vote I'll make sure I write something big for you to read :wink:

It's generally good to let everyone else know who you think is innocent and, more importantly, who you think could be mafia and your reasons why, like Bard did when he was replying to Home. That way everyone knows where you stand, and you don't look all shady and suspicious because you're hiding things. I know you're new so it's probably hard to know what is innocent behaviour and what is mafia behaviour, but even agreeing or disagreeing with other people's arguments is a start.

Personally, I'd say my reads line up pretty well with Bard's. I'm pretty confident that Superjolt, Bard and Home are innocent. purplecicada handled D1 pretty well for a new player, so I think she's inno too. mew_nani and Fletch are also probably innocent as well. I would say Noraxia as well since I read Aaron as town, but I don't think I've seen much from Noraxia. My current scum reads would be Radiating and tokyodrift, for reasons stated on D1. I don't think I've seen enough from anyone else to decide either way (at least not that I can think of rn), so everyone else is null for now.

gonna slap down a [Vote] Radiating, just in case I can't post tomorrow because of Dungeon World/revision.

Years
  • Other than OMGUS reaction of radiating, I didn't saw anything suspicious. I know they have participated in some games before this one but still they're kind of new. I think they're just unfortunate town or a 3rd party. I'm not good with reads, i might be wrong but /shrugs.
    NK and superjolt feels town to me c:
    I'm waiting for sparkin's post ...

Years
  • The OMGUS vote was purely just a defensive vote from Aaron voting for me without a legitimate reason. He says it was to start the ball rolling, but he gave no reason as why he chose me. Looks a bit sketchy if you ask me.

and for that reason, [Vote] Aaron

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Abby didnt update the player list but Aaron was replaced with Noraxia. As such your argument is invalid and honestly doesn't help your case.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It looks like neither of who I said got silenced. Does anyone have any information they'd like to share?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I do think Radiating is a bit suspicious. Ultra defensive counter vote without any type of real reads.

I should also note that I haven't played any type of Mafia game in years, I'm so used to chat client ones but never played one in a setting such a this. I mean half the time I don't know what to say :(

Sparkin

Right now, I have somd guesses of who is mafia and who is inocent. Not very accurate, but yeah.
    I went some pages back and read some posts and jumped others. Yeah, Radiating went on defensive, that raises some suspicions. What proof did he mean? Sounds like he is a Mafia to me. But it was Day 1, so...Not much suspicion. And when Superjolt's gut feeling attacked purplecicada, that came to my mind too. Why purplecicada? I get a gut that he's a third party. I could say he's a cold birb, not sure because he could have attacked her to free her from suspicions.

Not as big and enjoyable read as I promised, but it's a start.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm still unsure about Superjolt. What you are saying does make sense, and sounds like a very good tactic. However, right now (for me at least) it is very difficult to assess everyone from reads.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Ngl, I feel like Radiating is grasping at straws, and is trying too hard to be defensive and such? I don't know. Now, I'm gonna [vote] Radiating

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm also gonna slap down a [Vote] Radiating

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I can kinda understand Radiant's OMGUS vote yesterday, but it doesn't seem right he'd vote for him again a second time mainly because of yesterday, especially since Aaron is no longer even in the game. Aaron seemed to be trying to get people to talk and that on its own isn't necessarily a scum move, and even though he's been replaced it still seems a bit suspicious voting for someone again just for that.

[Vote] Radiating

On a slightly offtopic note has anyone seen Superjolt? He's been awfully quiet. ~_~

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I have suspicions that Superjolt has been silenced. I suppose we'll find out soon if I'm right or not.

Back