• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Tom looked over at where Geo and Dasiy were and quickly rushed over to them. "What happened here?" Tom asked. "And what's wrong with the Kirlia?" He quickly added. Tom wanted to help, but he needed to know what was wrong. Tom was ready to get some medical supplies out of his bag and help out the Kirlia. He was not ready to let something like what happen to his friend happen to someone else. So Tom was ready to act when his anwser came. "I just hope I have something that can heal her." Tom thought to himself.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Geo looked at Tom for a minute. He had a bag with him, asking what was wrong with Daisy. He looked at Daisy again, then at Tom. "Poison." He answered. If he had anything to help, he better do it now.

Geo stepped aside to let Tom heal Daisy. 'Why did this have to happen...?' Geo mumbled, looking pretty sad that Scolipede poisoned her. Which reminded him, how was the Eevee & Sasha doing? They were probably alright, but Daisy...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Rard ran off, carrying the berries that the real Simisage had stolen. He planned to return them but for now, he was taking on the act as the leader and didn't want them to think otherwise. As he ran throught he forest, he looked for someone to turn these two crooks into... maybe Bornis or something... as long as they were captured. For now, Rard kept moving through the forest hopeing to be stopped by an elder from the tribe.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Tom nodded at Geo then kneeled down beside the Kirlia. Tom looked through his bag. "There." Tom thought to himself. Tom pulled out a Pecha Berry and a Revive. Because Tom previously was Human, he does know how to use a revive. Tom used the revive on the Kirlia and waited for her to wake up so he could give her the Pecha Berry. "Well that was my last one of anything human made, but it was worth using it to save her." Tom was thinking. He closed his eyes and breathed a sigh. Tom gave a slight smile.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Alex motioned for Xentea to follow, "Might as well have some sort of back up."
    "'Kay... Don't tell this instance to anyone, not even to Mistress Catalan, my master."
    Xentea ran ahead.
    He saw red eyes emerged, he recited the Tavira Horse Second Back in his head, he started the tackle but then a voice echoed into his head "Cannons Shoot" "NO!" "Cannon shoot!" suddenly he did against all of his will a Shadow Ball, the thing bumped against the tree and hit him on the head and bounced off, he looked over and saw it was just a acorn with some red berries attached. Awww He said as he scampered back to Alex silent.

Last edited:

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
    Years
  • ((AGHGHGH! I've been sick and I've missed so much. What's happened?!))

Skypatter awoke, the dampness of the cave startling him. How did he get here?
    He looked around and saw his bag on his right. He stood up slowly, head aching, and grabbed his bag, putting it on under his scarf. After wandering about it for about half the day or so, the passage seemed to only go up, he saw light near the end. 'Thank God,' he thought, 'It's an exit.'
    He ran towards it, bursting out and skidding to a stop.

"This..."
    Skypatter's eyes went wide. He was on a mountain ledge looking over the forest.
    "Where am I?"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Vivian walked along with Talmire the snivy. It had been a while since she had decided to leave the tribe for any particular reason. Yet, this didn't really bug her. She had already been selected to operate as an independent warrior of the tribe. As such, though she could return when she pleased, she was expected to travel long and far in pursuit of the tribe's goals, namely 'winning' this 'war' to put it vaguely. How exactly she went about doing that was left up to her. As an independent warrior she was given a lot more... freedom to do what she pleased. She sometimes wondered why they had chosen her, but then dismissed the thought each time. She knew she had been chosen because of the promise she had shown through her dedication to the tribe and it's ideals. Or at least... she was pretty sure that was why. Her father had certainly seemed proud of her. She wondered how he was doing, yet she had been avoiding going to see him ever since she'd said goodbye. She just didn't think she could handle another mushy goodbye scene with grace at the moment. All this being said, she had already been used to the notion of leaving for an extended period of time.

...The two didn't talk for a while, but it wasn't exactly a five minute walk so eventually the silence got the better of the snivy. He would ask her who she was and why she was doing this for him and she'd try to explain it as best she could. He'd also find that she was a woman of few words. In his experience, that wasn't something he saw often. Given, Vivian wasn't always someone of few words. It was just that at that moment she had stuff on her mind, and wasn't all that interested in extended conversation. Talmire would also discover that she didn't seem to have a whole lot of trouble answering any of these questions. It didn't seem like she valued her privacy that much. The conversation didn't go very far, but it made the two somewhat more comfortable around each other. This was nice, especially for Talmire.

After having traveled for some time Vivian became aware that they would soon find themselves within the forests and, unless she was mistaken, the current residing area of the forest tribe. She was nervous, though it didn't show on her face. She couldn't imagine how they'd react to all this. She kind of got the feeling that they wouldn't appreciate a mountain tribe lopunny in their midst considering they were at war. She silently mused to herself that it would sure suck if they decided to take their anger over being attacked out on her in a light-hearted manner that was completely dissonant relative to her train of thought. She was of course trying to trick herself into being less anxious. The odds of this going down without someone threatening her at the very least were pretty slim as she saw it. It then occured to Vivian that there was a question she needed to ask.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Do you think you can help me find your parents..?"

Silence followed. Talmire didn't know how to answer that. Sure, he /could/, but should he? Should he really lead a mountain tribe warrior /straight to his family/? After some time of silence, as they entered the general area of the forest tribe, Vivian could only relent, considering that perhaps it was too much for the child. She supposed this meant she would have to communicate with the locals. It wasn't exactly how she would've liked to do things, but oh well.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • "I am Razor Wingedge! Protector of the Forest Tribe! Why have you destroyed all these trees and who was the one that helped you?! Tell me now!" Obviously, Axel had found a very unhappy Skarmory. Or did it find him? It was all a blur now.

"Well, it's not like I wanted to destroy these trees!" he shouted. "I was--"

"Trying to start a war, by the looks of it." Axel looked up to see who had spoken. It was Gasper! He was hovering just behind the Skarmory. That traitor! "I'm glad you got here first," Gasper said to the Skarmory. "I noticed this Monferno burning trees as I was casually flying above. I was going to report him to the Forest Tribe Elders, but seeing as you're already here..." That liar! Axel wanted to break his fat blue neck.

"He lies!" Axel shouted. "He's the one that burned down most of these trees! I only burned a few, but he told me to do it in the first place!"

"Don't listen to the fool, he's obviously deranged," Gasper said calmly. "My name is Gasper, of the Sea Tribe. I actually needed to visit with the Elders. These are troubling times, indeed."

"No..." Axel knew that Gasper was going to win the trust of this Wingedge. But he still wasn't going to give up without a fight. He looked Gasper straight in the eyes, the shot his most powerful Flamethrower straight at him.

Gasper easily dodged the attack. "You should stop now, foolish pokemon," he said. "You're still not nearly powerful enough." Axel panted for breath, barely hearing the Salamence's words. That Flamethrower took a lot out of him. He had no strength left. With a tired sigh, he fell back on the grass. He knew the Skarmory would deal with him however he wanted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gasper thought that the Monferno looked ridiculous, spread out on the grass, looking up at the two pokemon in the sky. He was a fool, but at least he did his job well. Still, he needed to be stronger.

"I know he has committed an offense in Forest Tribe territory," the old Salamence said, "but if you want, I can take him back with me to the Sea Tribe. Perhaps I could knock a little sense into the pokemon." He looked at the Skarmory, hoping that she would not see through his clever ruse. "Obviously, I still wish to see the Elders, but when I am finished... Well, unless you want him permanently in your jails. Of course, he could always burn or melt himself out of jails here. At least in the Sea tribe, he can't burn through anything if he's frozen solid."

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    "Of course Master," Topaz replied softly. It was though she had not scolded him before. That expression had been rather amusing in itself but she kept quiet about it. Without waiting for another order, she curled herself on the ground. Topaz wasn't hungry. It wasn't as though she hadn't starved before. It was best to conserve as much food as possible. So she let Riley lean back against her and eat. He was still shaking a little.

"Topaz?"

"Yes?"

Riley fidgeted. "Your master's scary. Fluffy, but scary."

"Indeed," she mumbled with a small chuckle.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • With distributing food done, Phasmontis finished eating two berries as he walked to a clearing of sorts right off of the camp. Seeing a single tree, the warrior concentrated. He had recently learned a new move, and as light went into his body, he threw his arms in front of him, hands open towards the tree. An orb of silver energy then fired from his hands and hit the tree, destroying it effortlessly in a burst of red energy.

"That was something..." said a familiar face as Phasmontis turned to the source from the voice. Standing there was the Nidorino from earlier, and he looked happy to see the Golurk.

"Glad to see you Little One," said Phasmontis, happy to see the Nidorino again. Sitting down, Phasmontis motioned for the horn Pokemon to come towards him.

"I might be little compared to you... Actually, I bet many other Pokemon are little compared to you," said the Nidorino as he did so, sitting in front of Phasmontis. "I just wanted to thank you for earlier."

"Don't mention it."

"And I want to spar with you."

"Come again?"

"You heard me. I want to spar with you," said the young Nidorino as he stood back up, getting in his battle stance and staring intently at Phasmontis, who thought about this. Phasmontis knew he was powerful, and he was worried that if he spared against the Nidorino, he would bably wound it.

Having decided on something, Phasmontis sent out a small Thunderbolt towards the Nidorino, striking it and causing the young Pokemon to fall to the ground, shaking his head.

"OUCH! I said spar! Not battle!" said the Nidorino, getting angry until Phasmontis patted his head.

"That was me sparring little one."

Astonished at this, the Nidorino got up, nodded to Phasmontis, and ran off quickly.

"How odd..." thought Phasmontis as he sat back down, wondering what had just happened and why.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Razor floated there and glared at Gasper.

"I don't recognise you as being an Elder, Gasper! And as such, you have no right to be here! And since the Monferno's story makes more sense than yours, seeing as how he's so weak he would not have been able to cause this much damage by himself without some outside help, I'm more inclined to believe him. So, you will both come with me and await the decision of the Elders. After all, neither of you is an Elder, or a member of the Forest Tribe. Both of you are Trepassing on our lands! Now land Gasper!" Razor said. She was very upset. Despite his ties to Elder Prime Cosa, he was not an Elder himself. No one, and I mean NO ONE, was going to burn down her forest!

~~~~~~~~~~

"True, but what about Bornis? That fool is-" Simone said as she floated along next to Monart. Monart looked at her with a look of slight amusement on his face.

"Bornis is already being taken care of. Do you want to be Elder Prime or not?" Monart asked. He glanced at Simone. She was such a tool. So easy to manipulate. Just promise her power, and she'd follow you to the grave.

"Well, yes, but-" Simone said. Soon, a Simisage ran by. But it wasn't a real Simisage. Monart could tell it was a Ditto in disguise. It had to be a Ditto. The Mew were long gone.

"Hey! Halt!" Simone said. She sighed and floated after them. Monart shook his head again. All of these people were fools. He turned and began to run through the forests. Soon, it would begin.

~~~~~~~~~~

"... It is time. Warriors of the Mountain Tribe, move out," Rene said quietly as darkness fell. He took off at full speed towards the forest. He had begun the assualt. He trusted his warriors to take care of themselves and each other. And as far as Riley goes... He would be alright.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Rard and the other two following him stopped in their tracks. Of all the people he could run into at had to be Simone... Rard wasn't sure, but something about her always seemed... off for some reason. But still... maybe Rard could turn in the criminals to her...? Rard wasn't sure of it a the moment... though she WAS an elder. Though maybe acting like somebody else would allow him to learn a bit more about what has been going on lately.

"The heck to you want?" Rard said, immitating the real Simisage's personality spot on. "We were just gathering a bit of food for ourselves. Gotta survive out there and all! Do whatever it takes. We figured a few of the folks didn't need all of that food so we took a few for ourselves. No harm done eh?" He continued. The Solicepede and the Galvantula seemed convinced it was the real guy. Rard picked out a Sitrus berry from the pile of berries he had been holding onto and ate it to regain energy from the last fight. He would reveal he wasn't really the leader later, once the other two were in a tight spot.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Tom decided to apply the Pecha Berry directly to the Kirlia, then handed Geo another Pecha Berry. "If that doesn't work, give her this." Tom said to the Riolu Tom went back to the village and decided to take a nap. He could not get to sleep though. Tom couldn't shake the feeling of despair from his head. It wasn't the despair that he felt when he lost Kirliy. No, he had a felling something bad was about to happen. Tom tried to shake the feeling off; telling himself that he was just being paranoid and he hadn't been there long enough to know anything about the place. Tom kept telling himself this and forced himself to shut his eyes. Tom was regretting all that time he spent with ghosts when he was younger.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Daisy groaned her eyes opening slowly her vision blurred. She was laying on the ground and the Simisage gang was gone from what she could see and Rard was gone as well. Laying on the ground she saw Geo sitting next to her left side and Sasha and Leif on her right. "Mmm" she managed to make a small noise as she fully came to.

"Your awake" Sasha said relaxing from her tense position. "I'm glad you are" she added before the Leafeon looked at Geo "I owe you can apology. I shouldn't have been so rude earlier" she said before smiling a little at the small Eevee sleeping next to her "That's twice now you've saved Leif's life Daisy. Always have to be heroic one of these days you might not be so lucky so be careful" she said before picking up her son and heading back to the village telling the two she hoped to see them later as Daisy and Geo were left alone in the clearing.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Topaz eased herself up, slipping into the fluidity of movement that came from fighting in many battles and a severe lack of nervousness. She was bothered by the reason for the fighting but the battles themselves were nothing more than a dance. Battles were a dance all their own, one she understood more than anything. Riley happily climbed up her back.

"I gotcha covered Topaz," he whispered. "I'll show them the power of a God!"

"I'm counting on you," she told him. She was. Despite his youth, he was pretty powerful, especially when he played. If Phasmontis got busy, she knew how to fight back with him. Riley grinned, his ukelele bouncing on his back. Topaz hurried silently after her master, knowing it was useless for her to be stealthy.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Tom was unable to go to sleep. He tried and tried but still the feeling would not allow him to sleep. Tom started to get a headache, and Tom had both of his paws on his head out of how painful this headache was. Tom then heard a voice in his head. "Close the tower, close the tower, close the tower." It said. Then the voice stopped and his headache was gone. "Close the tower?" Tom thought to himself. "Well what tower are they talking about, because I don't know of any tower." Tom continued. That feeling he had earlier grew very intense. Causing Tom to discharge sparks without meaning to. Tom started to run around in circles. "AGG! Why won't this feeling go away!?" Tom was screaming in his head.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Murk finally got back home to the mudbank. Although it wasn't very far swimming, he walked to stop to practice battle styles on the ice. In retrospect, the fossil would've been better to practice on being significantly harder than the ice. After thousands of years, however, the ice here had gotten pretty darn hard and strong. Good to practice fighting with. In this particular practice, Murk was testing his speed and helmet. He charges at some ice stalagmites and broke most of them with the fin guard of the helmet. The others he smashed with a frozen whirlpool. He his the helmet with his other stuff to hide it from his mother, and then grabbed some fresh berries he stored there from the forest region. he distributed them to his younger sibling as if in an auction. "Pecha berry, going once, going twice, SOLD! To Clay!" After all the berries were gone, he burrowed shallowly into the mudbank for an afternoon nap, feeling the warmth of the mud make up for the chill of the icy air.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Geo took the Pecha Berry from Tom as he left them there. He, Sasha & Leif were around Daisy, & Geo hoped she would wake soon. Sure enough she made a small sound before fully awakening.

Geo had a small smile & a tear piering out. She was okay, thanks to Tom. Something else...what was Rard doing now?

Sasha thanked Geo for keeping Daisy safe & hoped he would forgive him. Geo nodded as a sign of forgiveness. Both she & Leif went away, leaving only him & Daisy alone.

"Friend." Geo said to Daisy, looking at her with a smile as he took a small bite of the Pecha Berry he was holding. Maybe he should stick with Daisy from now on. She's fun to be with & Geo has taken a liking to her, though he doesn't know that part himself. Yup, the Forest Tribe seems right for him.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Daisy's vision started to clear and she saw Geo smile down at her a a tear piering out as Sasha spoke to him before leaving. "Friend." he said looking down at her taking a bite of a Pecha Berry.

"Friend" she replied sitting up still weak but feeling a lot better. "What happened after I passed out?" she asked looking around "And were's Rard?" she added worried about the shy ditto as she spoke managing to stand only swaying a bit as she recovered from the poison.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Daisy got up for a minute but swayed a bit. Guess she's still recovering. Looks like she wants answers to her questions. "Tom...Pecha Berry...strange item..." The item wasn't actually familiar. What was it that he used on Daisy? It sure didn't look like anything anyone's ever seen, so how did he get one?

Almost forgot about the last question. Somehow Geo knew the plan, but not all of it. "Rard as....ehh Ssiiimisage. Leading group.....away..." That's all Geo knew, but what was the rest of the plan? What was Rard gonna do now that he has them? He probably didn't think this through much...he could be in trouble!

Back