• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birthplace

Where were you born?

• Total voters

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
  • I was born in Senegal, a country in Africa. My dad was visiting an orphanage there when I was born. State where you were born and if you know why, put that too.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, however; I no longer live there.
    The streets of Indianapolis are notorious for being havens of drugs and violence, so needless to say it was not a good place to raise a child.
    (Though so many families can't move and thus almost certainly doom their child...)

Soon after being born I was moved into a suburban city about 12 miles outside of Indianapolis. It was a comfortable apartment from what I can remember, but it wasn't home. About a year later my parents found a house in the town I currently live. The population was not high at all and the school system was impeccable.
    (I just used the word "impeccable." Apparently they're doing something right. xD)

I enjoy my little town now, but the rest of my family still lives in Indianapolis. On holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas I get to see them all and it brings me great joy despite the fact that I feel so distant from them.
    (Moral wise... Not distance. Technically I only live 20 minutes away from Indy. ;D)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I was born in the same municipality that I currently live in.

Boring life thus far.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I was born in Toronto and I now live in Toronto. (Well, in the suburbs but still Toronto, really.)

When I was 2, my parents moved from Toronto to Edmonton. Then 5 years later, we moved to Vancouver. Then to Halifax a year later. 4 years after that, we moved back to the north suburbs of Toronto. So I've come a full circle. Anyone who's familliar with Canadian geography will know I've basically lived on all ends of the country so, while I do live in the same city I was born, I definitely haven't lived here all my life. :D

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • A different planet in a different galaxy. Suprisingly it's identical to this planet. I lives on the other side of the mountains to where I was born, I still prefer the White Rose over the Red one.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I was born in the Sehryzbra universe. It is an alternate reality in which the dominant species on the planet are called Pokemon. These Pokemon have made sports and games in which they catch humans in little balls and then battle them against others'. I was one of these said humans, until I was released by my trainer. Soon thereafter I found the portal to this world where I now reside.

And for all intensive purposes, I am to say that I was born in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada. Though I currently reside in Ottawa. ^^

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • I was born in a different city in california, in Westwood. I lived in L.A. all my life though. oh well, same county anyways if you want to get technical.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I was born and raised in Saratoga Springs, NY. Absolutely love it there...Kind of homesick now that I'm away =(

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I was born in the same town I live in now. I can't wait to get outta here though. Small town, Kentucky for the lose.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Born in Bristol, raised in Bristol, lived in Bristol for the past 11 years after moving to Croydon for a couple of years -.-
    My life really is the meaning of boring >:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Was born in Tulsa,Oklahoma then moved a few miles up North when I was 11 and I have lived here since then.

Years
  • I was born in California. I've been living in Nevada for about 7 years now.

I prefer living in Las Vegas rather than the smaller town I was born in.

With so many tourists and attractions, there's a lot more to do here 8D

Back