• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White stickies

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Gav, I have never met someone as stupid as you.

I handle it perfectly fine. I deserve an award for everything I've done for the section.

Yeah because S&M was so much more mature. CBC > S&M. Either way, we all know (well at least, I try to be like the "good girl" to the members, but lol) the only reason I got auth on the server was because I sucked up to Anti and it worked. Now I have complete control on the server (well so do the "others" on auth, but I do the most there anyways). Talking of which, I wonder if anyone would care if I banned you from there...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Um go ahead? I don't even go there nor do I want to.

CBC is besides the point anyway. This argument is between us and the section. & If you can't listen to anything I have to say I might just resign. :\

Ozzy, your love is obviously not wanted right now.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, I sense there's some of this going on here:

0505fight.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Everyone else just shut up.

Kaori, you might as well resign, since... Really, why should I listen to you?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Really guys?

Anyway Forever, glad to know you think that way. I can't believe I put with you for so long. You'll never change will you? You always have to be in control of everything, completely. Once it's yours, it's all yours. ~_~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You putting up with ME? More like I had to put up with you, constantly opposed to every idea, etc. It's like having a four year old mod "partner"--oh right, I forgot, you're 11, riiight.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I'm 2 get it right.

& That's because every idea you've had just literally sucks. Especially this one.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Poor verbal communication between partners? Not good. This is going in the books. Here I was thinking you two were rather exceptional moderators, but it seems like I was wrong.

Back