• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White: Which will you choose?

Which version will you get?

• Black

Votes: 202 33.7%
  • White

Votes: 186 31.0%
  • I'll wait for the third version.

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • Or I'll just get both!

Votes: 150 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
    i love colour black but i saw reshiram in black version who looks stupid pigeon so i choosed white in which zekrom is there at lest hes not like a pigeon

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
    Well I'm getting both so I can trade all the version exclusives to the other game.
    More than likely I'm going to have white as my main game though.
    As White is my favorite color.
    Oh and I think that the third game's color would be awesome if it was...get this.......
    CLEAR!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2010
    I'll try and get both and maybe the third one if there is.
    I'll probably play the one with the better version exclusives first.
    exactly my opinion, how ever black's legendary looks cooler so i may pick it if the exclusives dont stand out.

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
    Years
    Both!!! Mwauh HA HA HA HA!!!!

the amount of lame that I feel though, is enough to bury even the biggest giant. (Pre-ordered both already, fully paid off, and I DON'T have a DS D:

But I'm going to start my Black Version first, just to finally put to rest that "Chaos Black Version" crap that I see everywhere online, an official Black Version will redeem.

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    My friend and I often buy the game at the same time and we get different versions so we can trade. She seems to be going for Pokémon Black so I'll be getting White. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Whichever one's better version exclusive wise. I don't want to miss out on Generation V awesome exclusives like I did with Purugly, Mismagius, and Bastiodon. ^__^

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Sense the line sin the games are slightly diffrent in each. I'm lible to get both. But I like ZeKrom better then Reshiram. So I will probably get White first.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    I've seen how the third versions are typically superior to the original two games (e.g. Platinum's Battle Frontier), so I'll do my best to hold out on the first two this generation.

We'll see how that goes ;).

PZLMKBB

Begining Hacker
    Years
    What Version are you going to buy and why?

yeah as the name says lol. Me I'm going to buy Pokemon White becuase I like the looks of Zekrom

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i actually dont know anymore at first it was black cos i prefer reshiram but with version exclusive pokemon and areas its just confusing and i will wait to see which version gets which

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'll probably end up getting Black since it seems to be the more dominant game and I use dominant loosely there.I've always followed the trend where Red > Blue, Ruby > Sapphire (though I ended up getting Sapphire later anyway), FireRed > LeafGreen (I later got a copy of LeafGreen) and Diamond > Pearl. The only exception is the original Johto games where I chose Silver for whatever reason over Gold.

Based on the trend, I will be getting Black.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    My Trend is diffrent but almost liek your.

Blue over Red but got red later then yellow. Gold over silver then crystal, Ruby over Sapphire but then got sapphire and emerald. Then Diamond over pearl. Then HG over SS. And Firered over leafgreen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back