• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black & White US Trailer

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
Years
  • I feel like they should keep triple battles as a secret since that might drive some people away from actually purchasing this game (introducing it first in the ad looks like they are running out of ideas), but I'm glad they showed faster IR communication.
    how does adding new mechanics=running out of ideas? They are just adding something new to the game to keep it fresh

OT: It's nice to see the trailers, but i would much rather get my hands on the game...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • My friends went gaga over this trailer when I showed it to them. I think it was the different camera angles they showed in the game is what caught their eyes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    All I can say is....

Nintendo has been making some games look really bad,as these trailers are terrible. ¬_¬

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I see whats been pointed out about the music loop. -_- But I think this trailer was more about to boast the new features B&W have in store.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Might as well discuss it.

(I'm one of those who thinks Unova is pronounced exactly the same as "You-No-Va" and the narrator just can't speak properly. :D /probably really wrong)

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years

• Might as well discuss it.

(I'm one of those who thinks Unova is pronounced exactly the same as "You-No-Va" and the narrator just can't speak properly. :D /probably really wrong)
    That's exactly how i think it pronounced, but those narrators have always had a reputation for pronouncing things like that wrong. What i don't like with the spot, is that the tone in his voice make it seem like he's talking to a three year old. Which he might be...

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I thought it was suppost 2 come out sometime in June of July!GO OSHAWATT!I guess yall can guess who I'm getting.Thanks for the trailer,I would probley have never found out when it was coming out till it was to late and then there would be no pokemon black and or white for me

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • The narrator pronounced it like I did most of this time :)
    I like the commercials, they are pretty nice but not as nice as the Emerald commercial years back :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    I think we will officially know how the region is pronounced when we watch the Black and White anime.

As for the new trailer,I liked it pretty well.The trailer showed more exploration,and some battles,can't wait for the release.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Wow,this game is ganna be so SWEET!My brother doesn't do pokemon games any more (well rarly he plays mysterydungeon explores of sky)but I think he'll end up asking mom for black or white.Everytime a pokemon game comes out 1 of us get 1 game and the other gets the other such as.

Pearl:me Diamond:him
    Mysterydungon time:me darkness:him (I think)

but with this,wow we'll have trouble disiding I think,cause of the exclusive pokemon.can someone tell me the exclusives please?I hope this isn't spam,I realy don't think it is.

Years
  • they dont need to put $$$$$$ and make super commercials, game will sell it self
    also about the narrator, he just gets the script, all he does is just read it
    its not like this word is in dictionary to check how to pronounce it

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
  • I like these commercials/advertisements. They are inteded, mainly, for a young audience (unlike HeartGold & SoulSilver which showed an interview with an adult about her Chansey) so grab the attention of the audience required to a 'T'.

Oh, and I always love it when they show some footage of the main Mythical Pokemon flying around and stuff...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wow,this game is ganna be so SWEET!My brother doesn't do pokemon games any more (well rarly he plays mysterydungeon explores of sky)but I think he'll end up asking mom for black or white.Everytime a pokemon game comes out 1 of us get 1 game and the other gets the other such as.

Pearl:me Diamond:him
    Mysterydungon time:me darkness:him (I think)

but with this,wow we'll have trouble disiding I think,cause of the exclusive pokemon.can someone tell me the exclusives please?I hope this isn't spam,I realy don't think it is.

This whole post...doesn't really fit anywhere.

Anyway, Version Exclusive Pokemon, Version Exclusive Areas and Version Exclusive Battles.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Epic, just epic. I was there from the beginning and my interest has not dwindled over time. That was an awesome trailer that really spoke to the fans.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Boy,its been a long time since Pokemon started.I remember me, Colin, and our mom getting into the series since its debut, and I always get one version like red, while they get blue.

Just watching those two videos made me very anxious for Black(the one I'm getting)and White, and makes me look forward to getting Victini.

Years
  • Hm, I like the first trailer quite a lot. :3 'Cept it kinda spoiled a couple of places in the game that I wanted to wait to see... Sucks that I technically wasn't there when it began (I started "when it advanced" :B). But I love how they make B/W truly seem like the very recreation of Pokemon games. THIS should be the commercial for B/W. Even if it is a bit lengthy for a commercial. :x

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    As the anime pronounces Unova as "you-nuh-vah" I'm supposing it's the official pronounciation, rather than it being the narrator's mistake in the previous video.

Loved the first trailer and "The Evolution and History of Pokemon Black and White" trailer. Loved how that one was aimed at the older fans :D I haven't seen that advert in the UK, though. I have seen one with N in though, and I fangasm everytime I see him on screen <3 XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    These new trailers are hyping me up so much! This game looks different, it's like, appealing to those who have played the game all this time, not for kids but still for them. Liike how in pokewalkers trailer it says 'you were there'. It looks amazing, 4th march! <3

Back