• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blackout!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ... I hate this... And I'm sensing some tension. Now all I want hear is an Admin tell us if it's a Cruel, Sick joke, or if it a sersious problem...

Is that so much to ask?...

And on a lighter note, eX.A.K.R.'s Sig and Avi look awsome with this background

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Saniigo said:
    Just goto (FireFox only) Tools > Options > Fonts and Colors > Look for "Always use my fonts and colors" and then select "Colors". Reload the page after that.
    That's what I've been telling everyone over half an hour... =_=

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    At first I thought something was wrong with Mozilla or I had to clear my cookies
    It's not really early for April fools jokes, it'll be April Fools day here in a few hours
    And it is annoying to hilight everything but it gives me an excuse to type in exotic colors 8D
    *wonders what's going on*
    Edit: and do us a favor in this thread and type in a lighter color, hilighting is totemo annoying

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    There's no use fretting...go do something else if you can't handle it..PC'll be back to normal soon, joke or not..

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ya, kurono-kun's right. quit complaining about this. seriously, is something like not seeing anything in PC really get you that attached to it? just wait for awhile and everything will be normal again. =\

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    Here's the solution for IE users that coolmaster posted in the other thread:

Tools -> Internet Options -> Accessibility -> Ignore colours specified on Web pages

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OKAY. I think Kazuhito CLARIFIED that this isn't an april fools day joke. I thought this was stupid as well, but I honestly think that things like this happen from time to time. Give them time to deal it out, and for the meantime, deal with the blackout, and highlight. It's not extremely hard to click and drag your mouse, as I've been doing it for the past half hour or so. 0_0;; And if it is and April Fools Joke, well then, it's a joke. OMFG! Run for you lives! *ah the sarcasm!*

>Bell<

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Suicune Girl said:
    Here's the solution for IE users that coolmaster posted in the other thread:

Tools -> Internet Options -> Accessibility -> Ignore colours specified on Web pages

kool, it worked. thanx ppl....everyone do this. I REPEAT EVERYONE DO THIS.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Not everybody has Firefox/IE so it' can work for everyone. Everyone has a different web broswer.

Todoroki

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2006
    hehehe...i luv my new theme. better then those other crappy themes i delted

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    Opera FTW :) I'd be dying right now if it wern't for the several alternate stylesheets it ships with. Currently using "High Contrast (B/W)" and it looks pretty nice :D

JigPu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back