• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boarding School RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2006
    Background:
    Ten High School freinds pull off the biggest scam in their school's history. They all thought it was a great plan, all they had to do was break into the principal's secret files. They all met at the school at midnight, they thought they had researched all the security features in the school, but they forgot one. As they crept into the principal's office they tripped his silent alarm. Earlier that day they had jacked the key to the office, and the key to the files. Everyone was a little scared but they went along with it anyway. Just as Jess pulled the file out the principal, in his pajamas, and the cops came busting through the door. Their parents were called immediately and they all were towed home. Their parents told them that if they didn't get their act together they would be sent away. They all promised they would, but they didn't. When their parents called them in to have a talk one on one they knew they were in trouble. As they sat down to hear the words they knew were coming dread, nervousness, and regret gnawed at their stomachs. But suddenly there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Their parents said, "You are going to be sent to boarding school, but since all your friends messed up too.... you are all going to be sent to Maine, where hopefully every one of you will stay out of trouble." This brings us to the present day where everyone is moving to their dorms and checking out their new world.
    Here's the form:
    Name:
    Interests:
    Dorm number:
    Hobbies:

Here's mine:
    Name:Jess
    Appearence:Short Black spiked Hair. Always wears jeans and a Green Day T-Shirt.
    Interests:Girls, friends, and driving his Viper.
    Dorm number: 114
    Hobbies: Reading, Going out with friends, and Looking for a Girlfriend.

If you join Join because you want to. This my first RP and it probably sucks but I don't care I'm going to post it anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oookay then...I closed the last one for lack of plot, and it seems you have actually come up with a longer plot yes, but, come on...making the font bigger so it actually looks more...now than in my opinion is laziness...very lazy to be exact. But, seeing as you have made an effort to actually better it, I think I will leave this open, only if you reduce the font size and fix your grammar...you know full stops, commas and capital letters?

Come now...you have not used one comma in that plot, not one, it makes it look tacky, you need to use commas....these things > ','

Instead of going:

10 High School friends pull off the biggest scam in their school's history. They all thought it was a great plan. Break into the principal's secret files. Broadcast the cheerleader's deepest darkest secrets to everyone.

Why not try:

Ten High School friends pull off the biggest scam in their school's history. They all thought it was a great plan, all they had to do was break into the principal's secret files and Broadcast the cheerleader's deepest darkest secrets to everyone.

Also, though you have managed to make the plot bigger, it is still a bit lacking...explain how they got caught and describe their feelings of being separated before being told they would attend the new school. I also have to add that you need better descriptive words.

Now edit the plot and I will decide on weather to leave it open or not.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2006
    I will accept 4 more girls and 4 more guys. I am going to start now.

Jess pulled into the parking lot. As he got out he looked around at all the peole staring in awe of his Viper. He decided that this new school couldn't be that bad and set off to find his dorm. He hoped he would see one of his friends along the way.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I got out of my car and gave the school a look over. "Pretty good for a boarding school..i guess" i said making my way into the builind. I searched my pockets and finally found a peice of paper. I pulled it out and looked at the number. "Dorm # 111" i said looking at the numbers on doors. "Here it is" i siad putting in the key and pushing the door.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2006
    As Jess walked down the hall he saw that the door to room 111 was open. He looked inside and saw one of his friends unpacking her things. "Well look what the cat dragged in? How are you, Angel?"

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • Name: Skyler Robinson (sky)
    Apperence:
    Boarding School RP

Interests: Bunnies, shogi, boys
    Dorm: 109
    Hobbies: Swimming, playing shogi, dating
    OOC: Is it to late ta join?

Last edited:

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • "Nice Campus, wonder if the sceince teachers have pet bunnies." I muttered and climbed out of my step-dad's limo. "Later Mark!" I turned and walked up campus. Alot of heads turned and looked at me. I wasn't sure whether it was from the limo or from my clothes. Bright yellow dress, netting, headband around neck, bright blnde hair tied in several untamed ponytails.

I walked into the dorm halls and started counting rooms. When I got to mine I started to unlock the door when I heard the word "Angel" come from a few rooms down. 'Wonder if it's my bud angel?'

OOC: I know it was long but my first post always is the longest.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • As I heard her voice I knew it was deffintly my friend Angel. I snuck behind Jessie and gave Angel a shushing signed. I grabbed Jess fast and pushed him againest the wall. "Your under arrest Jess, for not saying 'Hi' to me.

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • Name: Alex (likes going by his internet nickname, "Kiv")
    Appearance: Short brown hair, blue eyes. Usually wears jeans and a T-shirt.
    Interests: Girls, books, friends.
    Dorm: 119
    Hobbies: Track, soccer, reading, writing and spending time with his friends.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • "He's not that dangerous, but we may need to put him in time out." I smirked and poked Jessie in the stomach. " Go sit in the corner and don't turn around until we say you can."

OOC: Wait till angel100 comes back to join in.MS-G

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2006
    As Jess was pushed into the corner he spun around and said, "I'm leaving see you around. I have places to go and grils to meet."

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
  • May I join?

Name:Wayde
    Appearance:
    Boarding School RP
    (But keeps his gun hidden in his room)
    Interests:Guns, His ferrari, Looking for a girlfriend, Video games, singing
    Dorm number:120
    Hobbies:Chess, Hunting, Video games, Chatting on the world-wide-web, singing

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Name: stanlex sparrow
    Appearence: spiky brown hair and red eyes, wears a red shirt with black flames at the collar and reads "you play with fire, your gonna get burned" in black text, the waist, and the arms, along with a pair of black jeans, shoes are red with black flames
    Interests: riding his motorcycle, girls, inventing things, and fire
    Dorm number: 123
    Hobbies: playing with fire, flirting with girls(usually gets slapped in the face though...), inventing, and riding his motorcycle, is also a great duelist(you know, Yu-Gi-Oh!), but thats a secret from his friends, he dosnt want them to laugh at him
    Other: carries a lighter on him just to watch the flame, dosnt smoke, but seeing fire calms him, also has made an attachment that has turned it into a mini flamethrower when need-be

(will that do?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2006
    You may all join. I will accept 2 more girls and 2 more guys as characters from the plot.
    I will also accept people that want to be normal students. These characters will have nothing to do with the one's described in the plot.

Jess walked out a ran into his other friend Wayde. "Hey, have you put the gun away? You don't want more trouble from the 'rents."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back