• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 26, 2017
Opened a First Edition Gym Challenge Booster today and best I pulled from it was a Koga's Muk. Hoping to get some more boosters soon to open, check out my video of me opening it!

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Opened a First Edition Gym Challenge Booster today and best I pulled from it was a Koga's Muk. Hoping to get some more boosters soon to open, check out my video of me opening it!

Man, it's been so long since I've seen an old Gym booster haha, excellent.

Years
Same, really. It'd be cool to see a set properly in that style again (the themed "Trainer's" Pokemon sets that require cards from that set or a partner set), but we know it won't happen.

Anyway, opened a freebie Primal Clash pack on the TCGO today. Pulled a normal Groudon EX. Also got a Silent Lab in the pack.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Same, really. It'd be cool to see a set properly in that style again (the themed "Trainer's" Pokemon sets that require cards from that set or a partner set), but we know it won't happen.

Anyway, opened a freebie Primal Clash pack on the TCGO today. Pulled a normal Groudon EX. Also got a Silent Lab in the pack.

Isn't Plasma kinda similar?

Years
I picked up a BREAKthrough blister triple pack today and the Steam Siege Theme Deck Gears of Fire.

The promo with the booster packs was Celebi, got a Yveltal and the best pull was M Mewtwo EX!

15940329_10153973363471199_1801291410698983954_n.jpg

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I picked up a BREAKthrough blister triple pack today and the Steam Siege Theme Deck Gears of Fire.

The promo with the booster packs was Celebi, got a Yveltal and the best pull was M Mewtwo EX!

15940329_10153973363471199_1801291410698983954_n.jpg

Oh man pretty sweet pull, there's some serious damage you can fire up with this lesser seen M Mewtwo

Years
Oh man pretty sweet pull, there's some serious damage you can fire up with this lesser seen M Mewtwo

Yeah I was pretty pumped when I pulled it. I just need to get Mewtwo EX so that I can use this. Out of the 5 boosters I've opened Psychic has been the most common for me so could build a nice deck hopefully

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened the Mega Beedrill Box, the Giratina blister, the Arcanine Break box and 2 Mystery Power Boxes

I pulled Houndoom Full Art, M Glalie Ex, M Slowbro Ex, Florges Ex, Altaria Ex, Tyranitar, Garchomp and Chandelure holos.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I opened the Mega Beedrill Box, the Giratina blister, the Arcanine Break box and 2 Mystery Power Boxes

I pulled Houndoom Full Art, M Glalie Ex, M Slowbro Ex, Florges Ex, Altaria Ex, Tyranitar, Garchomp and Chandelure holos.

You really do have magic fingers haha! The Giratina promo is insanely good

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
A few days I pulled a M Charizard EX Full art. Today I pulled a Holo Raichu and the reverse holo Hitmonchan I needed

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened 4 of the Knockout Collections from Rite Aid. They had the older version with the Garchomp/Dragonite/Hydreigon and XY/Flashire packs inside and the newer version with Druddigon/Noivern/Hydreigon and Furious Fists/Phantom Forces or Primal Clash
The newer orange ones look more professional.

Anyways box 1 had a Carbink holo from Flasfire
Box 2 had a Gardevoir Ex from Primal Clash, Kyogre Rev from Primal Clash and Hypno Rev from Furious Fists
Box 3 had Arbok Rev from XY, Vivillon Holo from XY, Luxray Rev from Flashfire and Milotic Holo from Flashfire
Box 4 had nothing to mention.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
Out of 5 dollar tree primal clash packs I pulled
Breloom rev holo rare 16/160
Excadrill rev holo rare 97/160
Exp. Share rev holo unc 128/160
Gardevoir EX 105/160

Out of 1 Fates collide I pulled
Delphox Break 14/124

Out of 1 Evolutions I pulled
M Venusaur EX 2/108

My dumb luck pulled through again 👌👌

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened the Magearna and Volcanion collections today.

The Volcanion collection contained 2 full arts, M Blastoise and Magearna, a Mamoswine Holo and a rev Mew from Fates Collide. The Magearna was actually upside down and heavily faded, like it was on the end of the ink roller shortly before refill. This has happened before. Luckily I pulled a nice one before. But still 2 full arts and a holo in 5 packs is really good.

The Magearna collection had Blastoise Ex, Yveltal Break, White Kyurem Holo. Didn't realize until after I opened it the Magearna promo was poorly miscut. The Volcanion box was pretty bent and looked like it had been stepped on, funny enough it's promo was great and it had great cards. I don't really mind buying packs that are damaged because I tend to get good pulls out of them.

At 30 dollars each they were a bit expensive but I'm glad I didn't pay 60 dollars for 11 promo cards and 10 non holo rares.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
o7FQuom

Pulled an Eelektross Holo Rare 65/160 [Primal Clash]
and a M Rayquaza EX 61/108 [Roaring skies]
out of a M latios pin blister pack

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a few boxes recently, mostly just old products, a Gallade Ex box, a Shiny M Rayquaza box, and some M Tyranitar and M Rayquaza pin blisters.

I pulled Sceptile Full Art, M Sceptile Ex, Giratina Ex, Primal Kyorge Ex and Chandelure, Virizion and Diancie Holos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back