• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bowser poll: Mewtwo vs. Mew.

Mew vs. Mewtwo.

• MEW!!!

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • MEWTWO!!!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • BOTH OF THEM!!! (TIE!!!)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • NONE OF THEM!!!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Which of these two do you think is powerful, and wonderful? Or we can say cute? For me Mew is the cutest because Mew is so pink, but Mewtwo is, what do we call this, ummm... very violet. I don't like to much VIOLET!!! How about you? Please also give your reason for choosing Mew or Mewtwo. You can choose a TIE but be sure to give a reason. But you can also choose NONE but be very sure to give the reason why did you choose none of these two.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Which of these two do you think is powerful, and wonderful? Or we can say cute? For me Mew is the cutest because Mew is so pink, but Mewtwo is, what do we call this, ummm... very violet. I don't like to much VIOLET!!! How about you? Please also give your reason for choosing Mew or Mewtwo. You can choose a TIE but be sure to give a reason. But you can also choose NONE but be very sure to give the reason why did you choose none of these two.

Bright colours, much? xD

Anyway, I (quite a lot of the time)use Pokemon based on their appearances, so it's Mew for me. mewtwo looks pretty...yeah, pretty ugly. I mean, Mew's so cute! :3 And it can learn every TM! :O Plus, a shiny Mew looks amazing, in my opinion.

Kasiren

Gyarados Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    I don't know why but I've just always been closer to Mewtwo. I choose him. :)

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years

Oh my GOD my eyes are actually ON FIRE.

Er, to the point, I'd say a tie. Mew is cute and kinda has a more playful personality, from what we've seen of it. But Mewtwo is sheer badassery in a can. And it takes some serious awesome to be badass while being purple.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Mew has the best movepool bar Smeargle. Not only can Mew learn every TM and every tutor move (except the starter signatures and the 'ultimate dragon move') from every generation, it also learns lots of level up moves, including Transform.

But Mewtwo has considerably better stats. Slightly reduced defences (by 10 base stats each) for a bonus 100 stats to use in other areas. Much faster and much more powerful Specially.

Story-wise, they're both epic. Mew does have better Pokethlon stats, if anyway would care about that. Ability-wise we're left with Synchronize (Mew) and Pressure (Mewtwo), which are both very good abilities.

I think I'm going to have to go with Mew.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hard decision.
    (Confusing thought - Mewtwo is supposedly the product of Mew, and yet is listed before Mew in the original Poke'dex.)
    Mewtwo has power and speed, meaning that if you level it up high enough, you're almost guaranteed a one-hit-KO taking little to no damage yourself.
    Mew, however, is more flexible and can, as aforementioned, learn moves of every type, giving a tactical advantage (to all of us nerds).

I call a tie. It's a matter of opinion, obviously.

Ayselipera

I actually like them both equally. To me they're pretty much the same. One is just a little bit cuter and the other is more powerful.

Back