• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Boy or Girl?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Brendan because hair hat.

Actually, it's more to I want to use May when I get Alpha Sapphire, since I'm getting Omega Ruby first.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I always end up choosing the female trainer, but I think I'm going for Brendan in my first playthrough seeing that I like Brendan's design more than May's.

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    I'll be picking Brendan when I start my ΩR adventure although I think he will go by a different name ;)
    In the past I've tried to play as a female character but I have found I can't quite enjoy it as much, mostly likely due to the fact I'm male!

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Girl, because May is simply bae. Brendan is cool and all, but May is bae.

There's a word I've never seen before. *looks it up*

Oh, it's a danish word for poop. I do, however, suspect that's not what you meant. :P

As for which gender, I'm not quite sure yet. I thought I'd be picking May but...hmm.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Obviously picking May, she's a huge advancement from R/S/E. She's incredibly adorable. Brendon is meh.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2014
    I'm picking Brendan just because of the whole Norman sub-plot. It just doesn't feel as competitive when a dad is battling his "Little Girl". It's more epic for me to dethrone him as his only son lol XD

Back