• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Thread

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
Years
  • To put it simply,I like no one (except my friends sof course,i lurv them) and no one likes me.I guess I'm too quiet.Just a quick question though,my plan is to wait to be confronted (curse you shyness!).Is that a bad plan,because that's the kind of vibe I'm getting here...

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
  • I met my girlfriend after basic training, and she is wonderful. She loves me, and I love her. She can cook (Thank god). And she can whoop my sorry butt (I'm a Tan belt, and she's a Green belt). But yet, I would die for her if I must.

Saori-Chan

Miss World 2007 =P
    Years
  • Well, I never really had a lovelife. I did have feelings for my childhood friend, but she passed away on the day i wanted to tell her my feelings.. i was 12 that time.

Now, I have an OPEN relationship.

Oh. How Sad >.>
    I dont have a boyfriend, and i never had. Actually, Many Boys Asked Me Out, But I said no

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    I don't know... You know when something huge happens and you have to express yourself to your fellow PC members? Probably not, it's just me...

So yeah, two years and and my girlfriend were going out... Two years until we broke up... Why? I'm tired now, I'll go back and edit this thread later.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    I met my girlfriend after basic training, and she is wonderful. She loves me, and I love her. She can cook (Thank god). And she can whoop my sorry butt (I'm a Tan belt, and she's a Green belt). But yet, I would die for her if I must.

well u better keep training and try to get better...XD
    well thats awsome how u found someone great!(and can cook...XD)

Also i really like this person(well duh). So i like asked her out (kinda) and we went out for like 3 weeks! But she said "I like u but just want to be freinds"
    so now i like really like this girl that only thinks of me as a freind. So when im around her im so happy. But i guess it dosen't matter! :(

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I went out with someone for a few months earlier this year. He dumped me for little reason two weeks before exams and I realised that he was an arrogant jerk.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • I have an ex, Craig. Heh, still in love with him. :3

The breakup wasn't too bad he was pretty sweet about it, though I still cried myself to sleep that night, and now we're really good friends. =)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I went out with someone for a few months earlier this year. He dumped me for little reason two weeks before exams and I realised that he was an arrogant jerk.

That wasn't very manly of him.

I'm with a guy. He's awesome. Can't say I have any complaints.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • No, he was most unmanly. He dumped me because I apparently called him a girl and hit him too much.

That made me chuckle lol. Not the whole.. abusive thing, just the fact that I'm sure you didn't do it at all and he was just being girly.

Guys seem to suck for timing, I agree with the rest of you. I've had two guys break up with me before my exams, and one 10 minutes before the bells on New Years Eve. I had an AWESOME time at that NewYear's Party, obviously :p

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    child molestation. god why meet people on the internet? if he has pictures of him, how do you know its him, and how do you know his age? maybe his voice is diguised. how do you even know he lives 800 miles away? maybe he even has another girlfriend and you don't even know?
    ...Said the 12 year old.

I have a girlfriend. Met her a while back. We moved. I found her on Myspace. We're "together" again.

Venomancer

Your Friendly Resto Druid
    Years
  • Tangible FTW?

It's not much of a relationship if its not tangible.. just thought ive put that out there. Ive dated the same woman for almost 4 years now.. gotta admit... I hate her so much but love her to death if you understand that ><

Back