• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Braces

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    zoinks jinkies raphne red relma

Last edited:

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • Yes, it's really hard for me to eat now. T.T because it hurts so bad. So I only eat soft foods right now... and if I eat stuff like bread I just crush it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. My tongue does a lot of work now. And I swallow bigger pieces. T.T
    But really, once I get used to it, it won't be so bad. ^^ Already I've started the good habit of brushing my teeth every morning and night. ^^

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I have them, and I dun like it ;___;
    But meh, I'll get rid of them in 4 months, so I'm almost there, to teeth-perfectness :'D

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Arrgh, I got rid of my braces and never wore my retainer because it kept falling out in my sleep and into the space between my bed and the wall - that's where all the dust collects.

It was disgusting.

Now my teeth are bad again.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    :[

Now you'll have to go do it all over again.

Years
  • I've had my braces for about two years now. They aren't terrible. But a biiiiiig inconvience. I usually don't eat for two days after I get them tightened because it hurts. Another thing is you constantly have to pick food out of your teeth. It's pretty gross.

I get my braces off in September.
    It was totally worth every pain. My teeth are so straight.
    :]

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • I had braces for a year.. or two O_o Don't remember xD Anyway, it was very painful and I couldn't eat or talk 8D i hate braces. it was also very painful to take the braces off.. I thought they was taking out my teeth xD

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • I've had them on for about 2 years. I'm getting them off in September. I never eat anything but liquid stuff after I get them tightened.

NoSkill

I has no skill
    Years
  • I don't use braces, I use retainers. Oddly, retainers were enough to straighten my teeth. I thought retainers were ment to retain, not straighten....

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I've had braces for two years. They hurt when they tighten them but after that nothing to bad. My teeth were REALLY bad and I get them off in November! I can't wait!

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • i wear them they hurt in the beggining but then you get used to them im not sure when ill get mines off though

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I just got them
    I will be getting them off Freshman year >.>
    I HATE them >:3
    They hurt EVERY TIME I get them tightened! Graagh!
    Roy SMASH!!
    ^_^;;

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • i got my braces a year ago nd i'm getting them off next year in june/july.
    personaly i dont see y everyone complains,it doesnt really hurt at all(not for me at least)
    nd if u want em to go away faster than i recomend to get metal braces

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • oh yeah me too whitening my teeth will be a priority for my wen i'm done with my braces

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
  • I actually got mine off about a week ago :3. But when I first got them it was the worst, I couldn't eat anything for like 2 weeks except ice cream and lost 5 pounds. Yes, there is such thing as to much ice cream, eventually it starts to taste like arse. Glad I don't have to go through it anymore, good luck to all who are getting or have to get braces :3.

Back