• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

@Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Spoiler:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=356065

I could've participated if it were a week earlier >~< Sorry, Sun! I really want to too :C

Who doesn't like Sabrina with revealing attire? xD

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I could've participated if it were a week earlier >~< Sorry, Sun! I really want to too :C

Who doesn't like Sabrina with revealing attire? xD

It's perfectly fine! *pats your head* Our event is still on going, on the other hand you can begin the Showdown after our current Psychic event has official wrapped up! :D

Hmm... If that's a serious question, I actually like her with the tight outfit and yes that whip is needed. >:)

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    It's perfectly fine! *pats your head* Our event is still on going, on the other hand you can begin the Showdown after our current Psychic event has official wrapped up! :D

Hmm... If that's a serious question, I actually like her with the tight outfit and yes that whip is needed. >:)

Yeah! I can't wait! xD

You'd like Sabrina to wear tight clothes and use a whip? Well, that's... kinky :P

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yeah! I can't wait! xD

You'd like Sabrina to wear tight clothes and use a whip? Well, that's... kinky :P

Then you better rush M2 and Dragoz! *slapped for saying that* Nah, you two just take your time, I'll continue my Psychic Mono progress after Iris have been defeated by you two!

Hook, line, and sinker someone fell for my trap! {XD}

I still wanna see a clumsy Psychic Gym Leader and he needs that infamous line from that Juggler in Fuchsia Gym. >:){XD}

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Then you better rush M2 and Dragoz! *slapped for saying that* Nah, you two just take your time, I'll continue my Psychic Mono progress after Iris have been defeated by you two!

Hook, line, and sinker someone fell for my trap! {XD}

I still wanna see a clumsy Psychic Gym Leader and he needs that infamous line from that Juggler in Fuchsia Gym. >:){XD}

I sure wouldn't mind if they finished quick! Just kidding, take your time guys xD Just make sure to have fun :P

Yeah, "trap". Sure, Sun, suuuuure xD

Yes please!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Spoiler:

There's an idea why they changed Sabrina's look...Fanservice. A lot of Fanart I have seen of Sabrina has her with long hair but curled up at the bottom and in her newer outfit. Best of both worlds I say. Is Sabrina's attire too revealing Sun? Would you prefer her to be in a Kimono with a hairband. :)

I faced Sabrina with my overleveled Grass team today in my Red Grass Monotype. Forgot she had a Mr Mime on her team. Does Mime get points for being on Sabrina's team?

One more note on Sabrina in the B/W 2 games you can *warning contains potential spoiler*
    Spoiler:

Yes, Psychic Type Rule 34 is indeed NSFW. A lot of people enjoy it however and it does help the popularity of the Franchise.

I would represent Psychic Club but due to being asked to represent Grass Club I cannot...not to mention my upcoming new role in Grass Club which means doubly so I need to represent the Green type.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    There's an idea why they changed Sabrina's look...Fanservice. A lot of Fanart I have seen of Sabrina has her with long hair but curled up at the bottom and in her newer outfit. Best of both worlds I say. Is Sabrina's attire too revealing Sun? Would you prefer her to be in a Kimono with a hairband. :)

I faced Sabrina with my overleveled Grass team today in my Red Grass Monotype. Forgot she had a Mr Mime on her team. Does Mime get points for being on Sabrina's team?

One more note on Sabrina in the B/W 2 games you can *warning contains potential spoiler*
    Spoiler:

Yes, Psychic Type Rule 34 is indeed NSFW. A lot of people enjoy it however and it does help the popularity of the Franchise.

I would represent Psychic Club but due to being asked to represent Grass Club I cannot...not to mention my upcoming new role in Grass Club which means doubly so I need to represent the Green type.
    A friend said Sabrina remake's made to appeal general male audiences. I kinda wanted to disagree, not that I think her points are wrong, it's just that I refuse to accept it.

I prefer my characters with personalities over that appeal. That's not to say I'm bashing people's choices and preferences; to each on his own, I respect people, but I have my own choices too! {XD}

Sabrina isn't that revealing, so far the most revealing ones are the MALE swimmers and Misty in RGB/RB! Careful let's not to get out topic here, I'll stop from here, haha. (Feel free to have this conversation with me through VM or PM. Ahem not in a crude way.)

Yeah, I know you would. *pats your head* It would be bad to make you play a Psychic-type Mono run for B2W2 again. :) And yes, I'm glad you're starting to adapt that role, it means you're the perfect choice. Speaking of that, I have something to discuss with you.

The new topic about the tapirs should be up tomorrow.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Update on White 2 Monotype
    Battle with Iris
    Spoiler:

Next and Final Stop: Defeat Sabrina

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Update on White 2 Monotype
    Battle with Iris
    Spoiler:

Next and Final Stop: Defeat Sabrina

Wooooot! Congratulations on beating Iris! Well done :P

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Waiting for a post in this club is like waiting for a rain in a desert! Finally I can make a new topic!

Tapir Pokémon Pt. I
    Hypno's Lullaby said:
    Come little children, come with me
    Safe and happy you will be
    Away from your homes, now let us run
    With Hypno, you'll have so much fun

Oh, little children, please don't cry
    Hypno wouldn't hurt a fly
    Be free, be free be free to play
    Come down in my cave with me to stay

Oh, little children, please don't squirm
    Those ropes, I know, will hold you firm
    Hypno tells you this is true
    But sadly, Hypno lied to you

Oh, little children, you mustn't leave
    Your families for you will grieve
    Their minds will unravel at the seams
    Allowing me to haunt their dreams

But surely, all of you must know
    That it is time for you to go
    Oh, little children, you weren't clever
    Now you shall stay with me forever

Have you heard about this lullaby about Hypno?
    What do you think about it?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Wooooot! Congratulations on beating Iris! Well done :P

Thank you Ketsu. :) It was a lot of fun using an All Psychic Team to take on the game...particularly that Elite Four which seemed Custom made to challenge Psychic Users.

Update on Psychic White 2 Monotype

Battle with Sabrina - The Bonus Boss
    Spoiler:

Have you heard the Hypno Lullaby? what do you think of it?

This is the first time I have heard the Lullaby itself but I recall an episode of the anime where s Hypno led several children and Misty into the forest. I remember my younger self being creeped out at the time.

The Lullaby is also disturbing somewhat in the idea that a strange being will steal a child away and use the child for nefarious means. It is also somewhat disconcerting that the Lullaby implies that a stolen child will be a child under the control of Hypno forever and will never grow up.

I remember reading in one of Gothorita's Pokedex entrys that it calls children over to play with them. It is not said whether the child is returned to their parents or not.

Also Gothitelle's Gen 5 cry...Don't have nightmares.

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years

Holy moly! I didn't know this existed but it's awesome! It's so cleverly written! I love it xD

Well, Hypno's always been a child thief but what interests me the most is this part;

Their minds will unravel at the seams
    Allowing me to haunt their dreams

According to that, the reason Hypno steals children has nothing to do with the children themselves! It's all so that the parents go insane out of fear, allowing it to feed off their nightmares! Creepy...

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Yes, it's one of the most popular Pokémon creepypastas.

It's good creepypasta.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Tapir Pokémon Pt. II
    Hypno's FireRed dex entry said:
    It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.

Lostelle Event in Berry Forest said:
    "Whimper... Sniff... Oh! Please, help! A scary Pokémon appeared there a while ago. It kept scaring. It made Lostelle scared. I'm too scared to move! But I want to go home... Oh! Here it comes again! No! Go away! It's scaring me! Waaaaaaah! I want my daddy!"

After battling Hypno

"Ohh! That was so scary! Thank you! Lostelle came here to pick some Berries. You can have this!"
    "What's your name? Lostelle's scared, so can I go with you to my daddy's house? Okay! Let's go home!"

What exactly happened in this cases involving Hypno and the children?
    Do you think the creepypasta from mentioned in Pt. I has the correct depictions of Hypno? Why?
    What are your thoughts on Hypno?

Drowzee's FireRed dex entry said:
    It can tell what people are dreaming by sniffing with its big nose. It loves fun dreams.
    What kind of dreams are these? I think Ketsu can elaborate more. *slapped*

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Do you think the creepypasta from mentioned in Pt. I has the correct depictions of Hypno? Why?

Now that I think about it, Hypno might be stealing children out of sorrow. It wants a child of it's own but it can't have one, being a Pokemon so it instead, chooses to steal children and raise them by force.

The creepypasta sure does relate with the PokeDex entries pretty well and Hypno's had a creepy past (lol) to be gin with so yes, I think the creepypasta has pretty accurate depictions of Hypno.

Thoughts on Hypno? Creeeeeeeeeeepy.

Fun dreams eh? :P If they've got Google, sure, I can relate xD After all, Sabrina's a smexy lady :P. Seriously though, the fun dreams might be dreams of childhood, which is why he kidnaps them :o

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Tapir Pokémon Pt. II

I think Hypno just wanted to play with the children. Many Pokémon act like small children more than animals or adults. Hypno was likely lonely.

I remember when watching the anime as a child that Hypno creeped me out somewhat. Even his cry was creepy (Hyp No, Hyp No) not to mention his somewhat uncanny old man human appearance. The Creepypasta portrayed Hypno a little harshly but his somewhat disconcerting appearance was a key reason behind this.

Did I mention his Shiny is pink emphasising the human like Nature of him?

I don't dislike Hypno but I have never used one due to the Psychic Role being taken by other Pokemon.

Fun dreams? Likely dreams about childhood...or more...ahem adult things. *straightens tie*

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Some monotype challenge updates for a while.

Got TM45:
    View attachment 76759

Caught Victini (Shame that it can't be used >_>) :
    View attachment 76760

10 Points for Attract TM.
    10 Points for capturing Victini.
    Total of 100 Points for 2 image bonus.

Team Volt White Point update:
    7060 Pts (last score) + 120 Pts = 7180 Pts

I think Hypno just wanted to play with the children. Many Pokémon act like small children more than animals or adults. Hypno was likely lonely.

I remember when watching the anime as a child that Hypno creeped me out somewhat. Even his cry was creepy (Hyp No, Hyp No) not to mention his somewhat uncanny old man human appearance. The Creepypasta portrayed Hypno a little harshly but his somewhat disconcerting appearance was a key reason behind this.

Did I mention his Shiny is pink emphasising the human like Nature of him?

I don't dislike Hypno but I have never used one due to the Psychic Role being taken by other Pokemon.

Fun dreams? Likely dreams about childhood...or more...ahem adult things. *straightens tie*

When you said he looked like an old man, it actually intensified the creepy factor. @_@ An old man luring young children, ugh... Hypno reminds

In Gen I, it can be considered as a bulky Pokémon in Gen I.

You are actually right on the shy part though, baku, a legendary animal the Drowzee line was based on, is known for being a shy. :)

Now steering the conversation to an another direction.

Tapir Pokémon, Pt III.

Musharna Black version Dex entry said:
    The mist emanating from their foreheads is packed with the dreams of people and Pokémon.

Do you think Drowzee feeds on Musharna's Dream Mist?

Munna Black 2 and White 2 version Dex entry said:
    This Pokémon appears before people and Pokémon who are having nightmares and eats those dreams.

Munna is able to eat nightmares without a problem, while Drowzee isn't; Drowzee gets sick if it had too much of it. Drowzee has a huge preference to fun dreams, unlike Munna who seems to feed on any kinds of dream. Who's creepier among the duo? Why?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Do you think Drowzee feeds on Musharna's Dream Mist?

I always thought it was a weird umbilical cord xD Possibly. It would make sense since Drowzee eats dreams and Musharna's got dreams to spare. I' think Musharna would not like it though and Musharna can easily fight off a Drowzee so it seems rather improbable and impractical than anything else.

Munna is able to eat nightmares without a problem, while Drowzee isn't; Drowzee gets sick if it had too much of it. Drowzee has a huge preference to fun dreams, unlike Munna who seems to feed on any kinds of dream. Who's creepier among the duo? Why?

The question is wrong :o The PokeDex entry says Munna eats nightmares. By definition, then, Munna can't feed on any kind of dream :P With that in mind, Drowzee is crepier since it feeds on fun dreams while Munna feeds and thus takes away nightmares! Nobody likes nightmares so Munna is really doing everyone a favor and we should all be thankful! :P

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The question is wrong :o The PokeDex entry says Munna eats nightmares. By definition, then, Munna can't feed on any kind of dream :P With that in mind, Drowzee is crepier since it feeds on fun dreams while Munna feeds and thus takes away nightmares! Nobody likes nightmares so Munna is really doing everyone a favor and we should all be thankful! :P
    Pokémon White disagrees with you.
    It eats the dreams of people and Pokémon. When it eats a pleasant dream, it expels pink-colored mist.
    I double or even triple check before making questions. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back