• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bravely Default

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • No problem! Oh, and you know what, expanding on what I've said before:

Spoiler:

Now, for your question:

Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • La la la...

Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm miight of:

Spoiler:

Years
  • So, I got this game a few months ago, and I got to jus after I re lit the second Crystal.

However, I lost my SD card that had the game on it. I've got a new 16GB SD card now though, with all my stuff on it, and I'm ready to start again.

Can I get advice on what to do with the jobs? Because I got really swamped by them last time. I felt like I should have been focusing on just one job class, but I also really wanted to try them all out. What way did you guys handle them?

Also, this is less important, but how do I post spoilers?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So, I got this game a few months ago, and I got to jus after I re lit the second Crystal.

However, I lost my SD card that had the game on it. I've got a new 16GB SD card now though, with all my stuff on it, and I'm ready to start again.

Can I get advice on what to do with the jobs? Because I got really swamped by them last time. I felt like I should have been focusing on just one job class, but I also really wanted to try them all out. What way did you guys handle them?

Also, this is less important, but how do I post spoilers?

Grinding is your friend in Bravely Default. You can get some JP for jobs and then try them out without having to do so in situations that actually matter.

And to do spoiler tags, place your text inbetween spoiler and /spoiler but with [] around the words spoiler and /spoiler

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Well, I picked up this game earlier this week and am enjoying it so far. I am currently in Chapter 1, but I am dealing with a sub scenario. Of the party members, I would have to say that Enda seems to be my favorite. As for job classes, this is my current party set up:

Enda as a Black Mage
    Tiz as a Knight
    Agnes as a White Mage
    Ringabel as a Monk

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • If we're talking about set ups, these are mine! Spoilers in case you don't want to know about future jobs.

Spoiler:

I've been breezing through bosses with this set up~ Currently working up on leveling my secondary jobs, which are listed second of course.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    This is my usual basic party set up:

Spoiler:

It's worked pretty well for me so far in chapters 5 and 6. Freelancer's on Edea because IDK what else to put there, and I'm a little OCD about knowing the enemy's HP and elemental weakness.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Team set-ups? My favourite has to be...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back