• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bravely Second

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    what do you think of the whole chompcraft stuff?​

Chomps are really cute but I am not sure if Chompcraft is a good way to make money unless you put a lot of time into it. Unlocking music is a nice touch but I have hardly used it.

I am now in Chapter 6 with all jobs unlocked.

Current set-up (Warning - Contains Job Spoilers)
    Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    Chomps are really cute but I am not sure if Chompcraft is a good way to make money unless you put a lot of time into it. Unlocking music is a nice touch but I have hardly used it.

I am now in Chapter 6 with all jobs unlocked.

Current set-up (Warning - Contains Job Spoilers)
    Spoiler:

i like the cook job outfit too! especially on magnolia
    Yokai is awesome don't you think
    btw you played through the game real quick damn lol, got a lot of free time on your hands?​

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    i like the cook job outfit too! especially on magnolia
    Yokai is awesome don't you think
    btw you played through the game real quick damn lol, got a lot of free time on your hands?​

Magnolia gets a really nice outfit as a Yokai. Indeed Magnolia is the only character in either game whose hairstyle changes a lot depending on what job outfit she has on.

The ability for Yokai, Echo is potentially broken. I have Magnolia as a Summoner with the Echo passive ability and as it's possible to Echo an Echo I got 9 Prometheon Fire Prometheon Fire in one turn, doing just under the damage cap each time making one of the tricky late game bosses much easier.

I am currently stood outside the Final Dungeon.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    Meant to post earlier, but I thought I was gonna post too soon.

Managed to pick up the game about a week ago and I'm already on chapter 5. Ahhhh I'm going through this game too quickly for my own good. I should be focusing on Photoshop, don't want this game to end up like FE, where I blaze through the game in a short span of time. I thought FF games were supposed to be decently long. I feel Default really pales in comparison to this game. Except in music, I like Great Distance and Anne's theme, but I think Linked Horizon definitely composed better overall.

Anyways...

Spoiler:

Is it just me or did Agnes become a lot cuter overall?

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Second has a story that makes more sense than Default. In Second the Asterisk holders explain at length why they must fight you whilst in Default they by and large don't, it's a case of 'Let's Fight.' Not that every Asterisk Holder has clear reasons for Fighting you...
    Spoiler:

The Default Music is better overall than the second although I do like the Second Asterisk Holder theme. Pleasingly the 'Daniel Goodman theme' as I call it and the excellent 'That Person's name is' theme makes an appearance in Second.

Is the game easier, well
    Spoiler:

I think she has. It's the slightly longer hair and white attire I think.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    [/spoiler]

Second has a story that makes more sense than Default. In Second the Asterisk holders explain at length why they must fight you whilst in Default they by and large don't, it's a case of 'Let's Fight.' Not that every Asterisk Holder has clear reasons for Fighting you...
    Spoiler:

The Default Music is better overall than the second although I do like the Second Asterisk Holder theme. Pleasingly the 'Daniel Goodman theme' as I call it and the excellent 'That Person's name is' theme makes an appearance in Second.

Is the game easier, well
    Spoiler:

I think she has. It's the slightly longer hair and white attire I think.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    Meant to post earlier, but I thought I was gonna post too soon.

Managed to pick up the game about a week ago and I'm already on chapter 5. Ahhhh I'm going through this game too quickly for my own good. I should be focusing on Photoshop, don't want this game to end up like FE, where I blaze through the game in a short span of time. I thought FF games were supposed to be decently long. I feel Default really pales in comparison to this game. Except in music, I like Great Distance and Anne's theme, but I think Linked Horizon definitely composed better overall.

Anyways...

Is it just me or did Agnes become a lot cuter overall?

i guess she did get a bit more cute but i also dig her outfit in default, her standard one

also, i agree about linked horizon
    the band did a great job
    you should hear them doing it live, its amazing, its on youtube if you didn't know​

Bay

Years
    I too was able to grind my ship to lv 99. Named mine "gunboat" (there's always room for History of Japan memes). I find also funny you can lower the Baal's levels to one and when you go against them it's a piece of cake haha.

Oh, I mentioned sometime ago I finished the main story, but haven't gotten to try out the three dungeons yet. I originally plan to take a breather and then try those, but er I'm being distracted by actually doing some writing woops.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Defeated the final boss today and thought it was suitably epic although I found Defaults Final Boss to be a lot harder.

Overall I found Bravely Second to be a better game than the first game but Default had better music and I slightly preferred Defaults Party to Seconds.

I was slightly disappointed that I wasn't able to battle
    Spoiler:

Now on to the bonus dungeons.

Back