• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Braviary or Mandibuzz

Braviary or Mandibuzz

• Braviary

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Misty Fan

Water Pokemon Master
    Years

Braviary or Mandibuzz

Braviary
    Braviary or Mandibuzz

Mandibuzz

There male and female counterparts. So which one do you like better?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I've liked Braviary ever since it was revealed. It also has good Attack and a pretty good movepool compared to its fellow Normal/Flying Pokemon (and no, Staraptor and Togekiss don't count). I really don't like Mandibuzz because it's just too ugly for a female Pokemon. Its offensive stats are terrible as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Thank goodness I got Pokémon White, so I would have a chance to get Braviary, because I like him so much better over Mandibuzz. He's got the coolest design of the Normal/Flying types thus far (although I quite enjoy the male Unfezants' as well) and his stats are pretty great as well. I don't have Pokémon Black, so I don't know too much about Mandibuzz and what she's all about, but talking strictly design-wise, I'm not too crazy about her. She's doesn't have that... I don't know, majestic touch that Braviary has. :/

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Braviary would have to be my choice reason; it's a good Pokemon, I like his stats, and also love his design.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    a vulture pokemon is siiick to me, there's enough regular birds out there already but a vulture is just awesome

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2011
    I really like Braviary. He's strong, and he represents America, plus, he's got a cool design. :D ( and vultures are gross...)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i choose braviary because it just looks awesome and its strong. and mandibuzz is just plain ugly and creepy

o3o

Years
    I have both, and tbh, I actually like both. I prefer Braviary, but something about Mandibuzz's design makes me love her, if only a little bit. Though I don't think a vulture was a good choice for a female-only Pokémon (something girlier, like a lovebird would've suited more imo), but all in all, I like both. Since there is no "both" option, however, I'm going with Braviary.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Braviary. Looks awesome and is awesome. Could go toe to toe with a lot of Pokemon with the Atk power it has. Doesn't have a shabby move pool either, with a STAB Crush Claw its pretty good.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
    Braviary. Why? Mandibuzz may be the counterpart in stats (instead of high special attack and attack stats it has high defense and special defense stats), but it is still relatively too low to be a good wall and has a bad move pool.

Years
    I like Braviary. It is so awesome. It looks great and is an awesome American Eagle. It is my favorite Bird Pokemon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've gotta go with Mandibuzz here, mainly because vultures are cooler than eagles irl, plus I'm PC's unofficial appreciator of under-appreciated pokemon. *thinks back to my old Garbodor theme* XD

Also, Dark-type FTW. :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hm, I'd prefer Braviary, mainly because it has a really cool name, (much better than Wargle IMO!), and a really cool design, and a pretty nice attack stat, not to mention a great ability! Mandibuzz, I'm not too sure, I haven't read into it alot, but, I'd prefer Braviary for now. =)

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Wow, its like comparing a dragon to a rock. Tell me which is cooler? I bet some would actually say the rock.

Braviary, easily.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't really like vultures, so my vote goes to Braviary. I would use both if I can though, they're both pretty awesome.

Back