• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Breeding Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Can a totodile learn both dragon dance and aqua jet at the same time when it was breeded from the HG/SS pokemon game? If it can, how?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Ok..... Well..... how about flail and aqua jet at the same time? Is that still an illegal moveset for totodile?

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Flail and Aqua Jet isn't illegal, breed Aqua Jet to Totodile with the normal way, and Croconaw learns Flail at Level 24 (22 if it's a Totodile) in Pt/HG/SS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    Would a Pichu bred with the following attacks:

Volt Tackle
    Thunder Punch
    Charge
    Thunder Wave

be a good bred pokemon attack wise? I have several from when I made one for my brother's use, the one I'm using has

Calm Nature
    5/5/5/5/6 stats, level 1 I'm not exactly sure how to figure out EV/IV as I'm really rather new to the whole breeding thing though

Fire Wolf

Years
    Attack wise? Not good imo. All attacks are Electric type, which is bad. Charge is useless, as is Thunderpunch on Pichu.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    If I breed a Male Torterra knowing Earthquake, and a Female Snorlax, will the resulting Snorlax (No Incense held so not a Munchlax) know earthquake, as it can learn it via TM. Or would it have to be 2 Snorlax to pass on moves it can learn by TM?

I've got another about breeding Pidgey, what is the best nature for one bred with a Staraptor? (To get Brave Bird and Steel Wing)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Yeah, TMs can be passed from the parent no matter what the species is.
    If you're going for a physical attacker, Adamant or Jolly would be the best bet.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I'm confused. I want to pass on the Adament Nature to my Tyrouges. Do I give the everstone to my Adament Hitmonchan or to my Adament Ditto?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Will the game allow me trade the hoenn and sinnoh pokemon to pokemon Heartgold and soulsilver even if I didn't defeat the elite four first? (so I can breed pokemon at the daycare)

Fire Wolf

Years
    Yes, you can trade pokemon from Platinum to HG/SS after you have got 1 badge in both. Also then you can trade from HG/SS to Platinum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back