• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brock Medical sciences says hi

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Heya, welcome to the forum! It's good to see that you've joined; I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :3 I actually have no idea what Premed101 is, sadly. I'm guessing it's a forum? What's it about, though? Something medical-related? Speaking of medical, if you're in college, is this what you're studying right now? If you are, that's pretty cool--good luck! It's actually a pretty tough subject, I've heard. :o

Since this is a Pokémon forum, let's discuss Pokémon! Have you played any of its games yet? If so, which were they? I've played almost all of them, with Y being the most reason. Got it exactly after the day it was released, and didn't it take too long to finish at all; only about 10 days, give or take. Been planning to get X as well, but never got around to it. Will do it pretty soon, though! If you've played these already, are there any new features that you like in particular? Personally, I love character customization; I've always wanted to personalize my player. Would've been nice if they'd given us access to more outfits and such, but, oh well--no biggie. I'm also quite a big fan of PokéAmie, as it allows you to interact with your Pokémon and develop better friendship. Are you also a follower of anime or the TCG? I really like the former, but it's been a while since I've watched an actual episode. As for latter, well, I used to like it when I was a kid. Now? Not so much. :( If you wish to talk more about these stuff, you're always free to head over to sections such as Pokémon Gaming Central, Pokémon Anime, and Pokémon Trading Card Game--don't be afraid or anything!

Have a lovely stay here, mmkay? n__n If you have any forum-related questions, you may always drop a line in our Quick Questions & Answers thread. If you like, you could approach staff members privately as well; they'll respond as soon as they're able to. Enjoy!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heh, well that Brock is sure a really good doctor. Is his medical degree real? Maybe not, but, he does know how to treat em' pokemon! Welcome to the forums, and good day to you! <3

Perhaps you'll be willing to tell us a little bit about yourself, like your interests, or maybe what you like about pokemon? I really like the pokemon games myself, in which I've been playing for about 16 years myself! Ah, but if you're a new or old fan of pokemon, we gladly open our arms to all kinds of fellow fans! I hope that you'll take your time to explore the forum, see what you like, and post in whatever you desire, as I'm sure that we would love to see you around!

But thanks for coming, and take care! If you have a question, don't hesitate on asking one of the staff team members, as they will gladly help out! And enjoy your stay! See you around! (:

Years
I have to say that your name totally caught me there, but hey welcome to PC Brock!

As Aura said, why not tell us more about you because we'd love to learn more about who you are as a member and which parts of PC might suit your interests best, I've been playing Pokemon games for 10 years and been a general fan for 14 years, really cool isn't it? People often mocked me for being in my 20's and still loving Pokemon but I'm always gonna stay true to the fandom for many years to come.

Well, I do wish good luck becoming active here and explore the forums and see what you like, and remember that the staff in blue, orange and red names are always there if you have questions, heck even some of the members in general would love to assist you. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- Hikari

Back