• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
    There is 1 minute left so I guess that I can say It..

The stupidest thing I did was being sure that all the eggs are in first posts in threads @.@

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope, there's a 3 hour extension if you read my previous post :3 GOGOGOGO.

Everyone else if you want a participation emblem, PM me at least one egg in the next 3 hours lol.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
    Nope, there's a 3 hour extension if you read my previous post :3 GOGOGOGO.
    Sleep deprivation makes me really.. confused @.@

This means..
    Totally no sleep this night and a search for 0 @.@
    Or maybe I shall go sleep?
    Eh, so hard to choose..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, as a moderator, I have to look after PC member's safety by deleting/banning etc...

... however I don't mod announcements so I do advise you to NOT SLEEP & FIND THE LAST EGG.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    For some crazy reason I just cant quit this egg hunt, so Im going to try to find some more other than the ones Ive already submitted. Maybe Im crazy.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I don't think I'm ever going to do this again LOL my eyes might never recover.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
    GOT IT!!!!

:15:

Now.. let's quickly send It and.. sleep @.@

I have a date tomorrow, hope I don't look like a zombie o.0

Edit: .. that "tomorrow" is today..
    oh noes, I seriously have to sleep..

Cid

Years
    Could someone please give a hint?? Still stuck at 88... =/

Check some of the spoiler tags, gunnerpow7. I'm not entirely sure if egg #88's under a spoiler tag (sorry, too lazy to check) but I remember quite a lot of eggs being under spoiler tags. Yay, I guess that hint can apply to others still searching. ;D

Which reminds me, I can say that it is pretty aggravating to miss an egg only because it's under a missed spoiler tag. XD

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Check some of the spoiler tags, gunnerpow7. I'm not entirely sure if egg #88's under a spoiler tag (sorry, too lazy to check) but I remember quite a lot of eggs being under spoiler tags. Yay, I guess that hint can apply to others still searching. ;D

Which reminds me, I can say that it is pretty aggravating to miss an egg only because it's under a missed spoiler tag. XD

Sorry, I meant 88 eggs.. I still don't have 0 and 80...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Still searching for those 10 eggs... I have 57 eggs now...
    If we get a price we can donate part of it to another member right? or is it different from last time?
    Edit: I'll just turn in my eggs since I won't be on in two hours...I'll try again next year !

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just letting the rest of you know that there's about 45 minutes left, though I may be nice @ participants even if they didn't submit eggs, but posted they were participating, or that there was a certain egg they were missing. :3

Everyone else if you want your prize, SUBMIT.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
    It's over, right? @.@

Btw. I just woke up, sleep wasn't meant to be mine this night, damn you eggs ;.;

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I didn't do as good as I hoped, but meh, I tried. :D I missed loads though- although I did find some of the 'harder ones' (those not in threads, spoiler boxes etc.) It seems I didn't find the elusive 0 and any of the 80+ ones though. XD Ah well, I had fun and managed to submit on time. :D Also, thanks Forever for hosting. :D

Back