• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burger Wars II

Which Burger Place is better?

• Total voters

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Uh oh, It's time again :).

Which of these burger giants makes the best burgers? Simple as that. Any questions are to be taken to Hitler.

I prefer Burger King out of them all. Their burgers taste the best. And don't get me started on that Jalapeno Whopper I had in Mexico a few months ago...

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    In my whole life, I only tasted McDonald's and Burger King's burger. But I prefer Burger King, so tasty and mouth-watering.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Wendy's.

The burger patties are SQUARE.

Hell. Yes.

haven't I posted something just like...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I prefer Burger King's burgers overall. However, even though they're fries and some other items are also better, BK decided to go with less bulk, and when I actually go out of my way to buy fast food instead of a healthier option, I certainly don't want less fries. XD

So McDonald's shakes, fries, and wraps take my vote, but BK gets the burgers.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I must say I haven't been to a Burger King in about a year, Wendy's probably just as long, and McDonalds I went to for the first time in 3 years about 2 months ago.
    In this regard, My favourite burgers are ones I make at home or I get at the Five Guys restaurants.

Years
    I always go to Burger King for their burgers. I tend to get a bacon double cheeseburger each time I visit. And I just love having their shakes too. Nice and thick!

Although I will go off to McDonald's sometimes and get myself a Big Mac and some chicken mcnuggets, I always go back to BK.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    if i could i would vote both burger king and mc donalds but i like burger king a bit better.....

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Burger King is my favorite.

Every once in awhile I might go their just to buy a value meal. I am like almost obsessed with that place.
    McDonalds' is also good, but I can't stand the fries. Still, the burgers are better than Burger King's so I suppose both are tied as my favorite.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    I'd only eat BK or mAx (Swedish burger chain). My reason? At BK you get a burger that LOOKS like the picture

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I've just noticed as of lately that Mcdonald's hamburgers are really salty, and I hate it. So they are definitely not my Top 1. :| I really like Burger King. But Wendy's are also really good. I think it's the buns they use.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    McDonald, also because in Italy (that is where I live me) there is alone and exclusively that.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Burger King is the king. Not only do they have amazing burgers (Whopper anyone?), but they also have awesome fries and onion rings. Can't go wrong with that!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Ugh, can't decide between McDonalds and Wendy's. McD's burgers are a bit too greasy, but I LOVE their fries.

I rarely go to Burger King or Arby's.. They're not close by. I never eat at Whataburger. Never heard of the other place. McDonalds for the sheer lolness. C:

Back