• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bursting With Excitement!

What are you most excited for?

• Updated Graphics

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Journeying through Kanto

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Having your Pokémon follow you

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Reliving the Johto experience

Votes: 87 61.7%
  • The Pokéwalker

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • The Legendary Pokémon

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • The Events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    YEAH! I was just on Bulbapedia and I saw the new news post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Excited for everything! Every of those things are so exciting but I chose: Having your Pokémon follow you. Because it reminds Yellow and Yellow was good game too. I can see how happy Togepi is just putting it behind me and just ask from it. I really hope this game is coming out as soon as it can!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am not even going to bother to vote because of the wonderful idea to not include multiple choice or an "all of the above" answer.

I am excited for everything. I loved Johto. It's one of the few Pokemon games I can play for a long long time. I love it and I am excited for everything.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    To be honest, I'm excited for pretty much EVERYTHING, except for maybe a potentisl underground zone! I can't wait to get my hands on this game, it will be like a whole new experience :)

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
    I really want to get to travel through Johto again, and this time with better graphics! I'm hoping this time around they make the Red Gyarados look freakin amazing, like you're surfing up to a legendary that's really PO'd.

Ayselipera

Everything really...the graphics, region, reliving it.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I just don't think I can wait for another Coro Coro to be released or for another update from the official website :P

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I am excited for everything but the mostly for the fact that I will be able to relive the experience of adventure in jhoto. I am pretty exited for the updates in the music department too.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    Wat is the best about heart gold and soul silver

wat is the best thing bout bringing back gold and silver wat did you miss bout gold and silver and now in heart gold and soul silver

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Hmm, there is alot of it that I am glad that they are bringing back, like, the Johto region in general, and I also love the characters in the game, so thats going to be a plus also, the music, and the sprites, and the events, im talking about the classic ones, the new ones should be fun to, but still. I also cannot wait to be able to travel through the two regions again, (Kanto, and Johto) That is going to be awesome. I can't wait, I mean I have the money ready to reserve the japanese version of them both, so they shall be mine :D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Well, we already have this thread that already exist for posting on what you are looking forward and all, so I've merged the two threads.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Im going to love being able to relive the time I had in Johto. :D

Turke

The Dude
    Years
    Silver was one of my favorite games, so I'm really excited about getting to relive the whole Johto experience. I'm gonna go buy a DS just because this is coming out, so it better be good.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    Reliving the Johto experience
    Its been ages since i played crystal version
    and i havn't toched my Dsi flash cart in ages
    this will defiantly have me picking up my ds agin!
    can't wait for it!!:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    (Trying to) Catch the 3 legendary dogs, be able to catch Lugia and Ho Oh, enjoying the fact that even after the E4 I'll still have a lot of fun left, pwning Red, teaming up with Lance, having an awesome ingame team, and remembering all the awesome memories I had playing GSC :D HGSS can't come soon enough!

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
    I voted for Pokemon following you, but I have to say, I'm excited to relive the Johto experience as well as see what the new Kanto will be like.

Back