• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Bursting With Excitement!

What are you most excited for?

• Updated Graphics

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Journeying through Kanto

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Having your Pokémon follow you

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Reliving the Johto experience

Votes: 87 61.7%
  • The Pokéwalker

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • The Legendary Pokémon

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • The Events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Looking really forward to reliving the entire Johto experience.
    Seeing the region fleshed out in upgraded graphics, hearing remixes of the old music, seeing what they've improved/added/changed, finding out if they have improved Kanto, seeing Ho-oh and Lugia again, finding out the new role for the opposite gender character, potential background on Silver...
    Everything.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Really, I'm looking forward to having the chance to relive Johto as a whole. It has been a long time and seeing as a lot of us have been waiting for this to happen, the best excitement would be just to have Johto back to play again. However, the new graphics, features, and even the new supporting role for either Gold and Soul is something to burst excitement for.

I've got to say though, there are a lot of things to be excited for. Seeing as we still haven't gotten every piece of information on these remakes as yet, I'm sure there will be more to be excited for as well. For now though, reliving the great region Johto is good enough for me.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    Gosh, I'm excited about so many things that I don't know where to begin. Having the Pokemon follow you is one of the biggies for me, as well as reliving the whole Johto experience, since Silver was my first Pokemon game. I'm also particularly excited about the Legendaries. My favorite Legendaries are all from the Johto region (Lugia, Ho-oh, the Legendary Dogs, etc), so I'm looking forward to reliving their storylines as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    I'm waiting for EVERYTHING!!!Finally another game where you can travel to different regions.Also can't wait for the PokeWalker to level up in a different way!:D

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I'm definitely excited just to go through Johto, and hopefully Kanto, again and see what new side-quests they have. I couldn't care less about the event Pokemon and stuff. I just want to be able to go through Johto on a game that will actually save. x:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Nostalgia.

Silver and Gold were probably the best Pokémon games I've ever played, after the RSE saga.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I can't wait for....... EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've actually been waiting for these games since I was disappointed by FRLG. I sort of gave up after the advanced generation ended. But now I'm so convinced that this game is going to be perfect! PERFECT!!!!! The Pokémon following you is just the finishing touch. Lovely.
    I much agree. I've never played Pokemon Gold or Silver (not fully). I have played Shiny Gold, so ill be playing with that knowlege.
    I hate FRLG, because.
    No johto starters to catch :(
    no more giovionni (after his gym)
    FRLG's Team Rocket sux.
    (P.S. I heard that Gold and Silver are, like the best game ever.)
    ~Sinno

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    @.@ Everything.... absoluely everything....
    OOOO! 8) and im looking forward to some new parts to the storyline!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I'm mostly excited about reliving the Johto experience with all the new features. But practically i'm excited about anything in this game. It's going to be awesome.

P.S, GSC are still my favorite game, even with Hoenn/Sinnoh games and all the other games like Mystery Dungeon. So you can get where it all comes from lol.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    I'm excited for the whole game, but I'm very interested in using the PokeWalker....

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    yeah, not many people seemed psyched about the pokewalker but i have a feeling that people will use it more than they think they will

Back