• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BW Storage System

Years
  • Introduction

The following resource is a script that adapts the Storage System UI used in the Gen V games, Pokémon Black & White, to Pokémon Essentials.

Compatibility

This script support Pokémon Essentials v21. Older versions are currently discontinued.

Pictures

Spoiler:

Version 21 Instructions

Download the file BW Storage System.rar with the graphics and the plugin through the link below and extract the files and paste the folders Graphics and Plugins in your project main folder. Then follow the instructions below to set up the new Box Names.

Individual Download

Setting Box Names

As a last bit of configuration, you'll need to find the def allWallpapers code in Pokemon_Storage and change to following code:

Spoiler:

to

Spoiler:

Oh, and I almost forgot. You can delete box_32 to box_39 located in Graphics\Pictures\Storage, as the image below shows:

BW Storage System

Credits

BW Storage System

If you use it, please give credits to:

Modified by DeepBlue PacificWaves
    Graphics Ripped by DeepBlue PacificWaves, Barubary and redblueyellow

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dude, you are like the messiah of 5 gen.

I don't have words for all your resources, it's something incredible.

Really, really thanks!

EDIT:

By the way, I noticed a small typo when I tried to run it. It's a silly thing.

You forgot one " in the beginning. After redblueyellow.

Code:
      :credits => ["DeepBlue PacificWaves","Barubary","redblueyellow"],

As I said, a small thing xD. Again, thanks for everything!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Youre just shooting these BW scripts out like mad lol. You should consider combining all of them into a single pack.

Years
  • Dude, you are like the messiah of 5 gen.

I don't have words for all your resources, it's something incredible.

Really, really thanks!

EDIT:

By the way, I noticed a small typo when I tried to run it. It's a silly thing.

You forgot one " in the beginning. After redblueyellow.

Code:
      :credits => ["DeepBlue PacificWaves","Barubary","redblueyellow"],

As I said, a small thing xD. Again, thanks for everything!

Thanks man. I really appreciate the Gen V art style, and I'm very happy to share my resources with y'all

Also, thanks for the feedback on the credits typo. Consider it fixed and ready to go

Years
  • Support to v19 Added

How's it going, everybody?

So, it's been a busy week but I finally managed to get some time to work on my script's compatibility to v19. Today I bring to you guys BW Storage System updated to the newest Pokémon Essentials Version 19. It now uses the new Plugin Configuration, so you don't need to paste it on the Script Editor anymore.

Not much has changed, though I must mention a small fix. While testing v19, I've received the warning libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile in the Debug Log whenever I used entered some of the screens that used BW UI.

I've searched on the internet and I was able to find an easy solution to this problem. Hopefully, with this new solution I found, the file size of the BW Ui has decreased. making it much lighter than it used to be. That's why I would recommend to anyone who had used this Resource to Download the new UI sprites again and install them in your main project's folder.

That's all for today folks! Hope y'all are doing well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Support to v19 Added

How's it going, everybody?

So, it's been a busy week but I finally managed to get some time to work on my script's compatibility to v19. Today I bring to you guys BW Storage System updated to the newest Pokémon Essentials Version 19. It now uses the new Plugin Configuration, so you don't need to paste it on the Script Editor anymore.

Not much has changed, though I must mention a small fix. While testing v19, I've received the warning libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile in the Debug Log whenever I used entered some of the screens that used BW UI.

I've searched on the internet and I was able to find an easy solution to this problem. Hopefully, with this new solution I found, the file size of the BW Ui has decreased. making it much lighter than it used to be. That's why I would recommend to anyone who had used this Resource to Download the new UI sprites again and install them in your main project's folder.

That's all for today folks! Hope y'all are doing well.

Great work bro!
    Awesome scripts!
    So...are you making BW pokedex, Party, and Summary Screen compatible with v19 too?

Years
  • Great work bro!
    Awesome scripts!
    So...are you making BW pokedex, Party, and Summary Screen compatible with v19 too?

Thanks, buddy. You don't know what it means to me to see people reacting positively to my Scripts and Updates.

Yes, I'm working on it. Actually, BW Party is basically done, but I've run into some issues with BW Summary and I didn't want to launch until I figure them out. Hopefully, I will get something very soon, but it will all depend on figuring a way to make IV Ratings on Summary Screen and Stat Screen Upgrade (EVs and IVs in Summary) works (or at the very least, just one of them).

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Yup...don't worry..
    Take your time and ignore what people questions about when you release that scripts.

Years
  • Plis you can make compatible in 16.2 plis

Howdy pal!

I beg your pardon, but... I'm not even considering making most of my scripts compatible with v18, now, imagine with such an old iteration of Essentials as v16. Why don't you try to update your project to a newer version of Essentials? Or, this is not a valuable option?

~DeepBlue PacificWaves

Years
  • Support to Pokémon Essentials v20.1 added!!!

Quick update here:

The (broken link removed) has been now updated to the new v20.1 of Essentials, with a new UI: The Item Storage System.

BW Storage System

What do y'all think? Does it fit the style of Gen V? Let me know in the comments, if it pleases you =D

Last edited:
    Back