• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can This Day Get ANY Worse?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I know everyone's felt like this once or twice before.

When you feel like your whole day's gone the total oppisite of how you wanted it to be?

I've been there.

Last year, I went to school hoping that everything would go right.I was going to ask a friend over and everything.But as you can guess, that never happened.

Not only did he not say yes, he didn't give me an answer at all. It was like he didn't even care.

But than, after lunch, I got into this huge fight with another friend and he made me look like I did something wrong when he was the one who went through my things!

Nothing else happened after that but it did ruin my total day. My next two days, infact.

I just wish things would go as planned, and not be one big, sometimes unpleasent, surprise.

So discuss whenever you've felt like this and maybe what you did to get over it.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If I didn't get dumped by my girlfriend, involved in a fight, caught in a thunderstorm, diarrhea, my drums broken, and finally hit by a truck, then I pretty much had a good day.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Well yes I have them nearly ever day. :cer_frown:
    My friends always play tricks on me, embarass me, but go over the top about it. Never help me, invade my buisness and treat like dirt. Simply I can't really call them friends since what I do for them: Carry there stuff, cheer them up, make 'em laugh yet what do I get. A day of 'Don't talk to him; act, hide things, get me into trouble, and tease me because I am smart but then expect me to help them pass in class. No.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I know somebody who got hit by a dumptruck. XD

what's your name? XD

See, that somebody had a really bad day!

If I didn't get dumped by my girlfriend, involved in a fight, caught in a thunderstorm, diarrhea, my drums broken, and finally hit by a truck, then I pretty much had a good day.

Yeah, but diarrhea's funny... makes up for everything else. :)

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    TODAY! Got in fight! Not only did I embarrass myself, but got a headache from punch, and worse of all, my school jumper's ripped :(

Then I got lost on my way to bowling. Then I lost at bowling, I won previously, guess it was beginner's luck. Then parents with their usual fight over-reacting. I should have told the nurse not to mention the fight. *sigh* My jumper :( I'm not paying for it >__>

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    God, whenever I have one of those days I feel like my life is one of those sitcoms/movies (National Lampoon for example) where your life is SO crappy it makes you want to die.

But whenever I feel really bad I just remember this quote from Two and A Half Men (Which was good until this season...) :

"Well think of it like this. Your wife left you, your 2nd wife let you, your having you midlife crisis, your brother is more succesful than you, you're paying 2 alimony checks, you have no car, a horrific job, and your biological clock is ticking away quite fast."

"But, you have nowhere to go but up. Short of contracting a flesh-eating disease, it couldn't get worse. Things can quite literally, only get better!"

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    A day can always get worse, no matter what happens. Even if you die. Yeah, that sucks... extremely bad. But, your death could make your mother kill herself, thus the day got worse.

I always have my bad days, and the usually go from bad to worse. I get through them by sucking it up, toughing up, and pushing through.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I was suspended in the 9th grade for hitting a guy back in self defense. Don't let the idiot that started the fight get to you. If he has been seated in class near you by the teacher, request to be moved to a different seat. The worst day that I had recently was on my job as a substitute teacher. I have another teacher, Ms. Alicia Jacobson, that broke her leg and her arm in a dirt bike accident (another dirt bike rider was going too fast and ran into her and her dirt bike ended up ramming against a tree, they were on a dirt bike path in the woods), and she had asked me to assist her every day for that week at school, I was already helping her at her apartment before and after work (I was hired to fill in because they had different teachers taking off from time to time for extra training, and they didn't need me as a regular sub that week), including giving her rides to wherever she needs to go. It was her first week back to work and she needed someone to help her from room to room (the school has an elevator). The new principal, Mr. Shuler, wanted to fire me for helping her into the unisex staff bathroom. All I was doing was helping her, the lady was hurt and Mr. Shuler was afraid of me doing something to her in the bathroom. He argued with me for 20 minutes until the vice principal, Mrs. Wilkinson, walked up to me and told me about a paper that the teacher and I needed to sign (a temporary disability assistance form) for it to be OK for me to help her and Mr. Shuler wouldn't be able to. Ms. Jacobson (the teacher) is 30 years old and I am 26 years old. I have known her for 4 years because she worked part time at the Target store where I shopped at Christmastime to make some extra money and I fixed her computer a few times and unclogged her kitchen sink drain a few times. I could have wringed Mr. Shuler's neck that day. She asked me to help her.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Food for thought -- No matter how bad your day is, it still beats getting eviscerated by a shark. A robot shark.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, here, it is raining. It's been raining all day. :( Today, I hit a badminton birdie, and it hit the edge of my racket. Of all possible directions (however many there are), it hit my eye. I had no peripheral vision for half the day, and I'm expecting that I'll have another bad migrane just like last night. FML. And that's just the start of it...

Fun fact: Technically, there are an infinite number of directions. It's like moving a glass halfway to the edge of a table an infinite number of times. It'll never fall, because so long as there's distance between the edge and the glass, you can cut that in half and you'll only ever be halfway there. :]

But anyway, I've... never really been there. My life doesn't seem to have extremes right now. It sways from good to bad, but never a really sharp turn for the worse.

Gymnotide speaketh truth. Robot sharks suck.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I have no idea of the pain and hardship that billions around the world experience every day, or of the trials and tribulations that billions have experienced throughout history. It would be a disgrace if I ever complained about my lot in life.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I had a pretty bad day myself, today. However, I'm not the type to rant about such things, unless I feel the huge need to, and usually I feel like I shouldn't even then. I guess, because I know how it feels to hear someone rant/complain about their "bad" days all the time, that I don't want the people around me to think the same.

Usually when I have bad days, I try to relax before going to bed, and see if it makes it better. Usually I'm calm enough to have a nice sleep, and then hope for a better new day when I wake up the next morning~ ♥

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I had a pretty bad day,
    from lack of sleep, my tummy hurting, and my brother freaking out, I guess it can get worse, But it hasnt it. So I shall feel lucky at the moment.

Back