• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can we not call this new gen Pokemon S&M

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • And to think one of the big 3 companies in Kpop is SM (Soo Man) Entertainment.

I associated SM with them, it's nifty enough.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Oh I doubt that :D I've met kid's who just say things just because it sounds amusing. take it from someone who lived in japan... and have seen 12 year old's with wearing T-shirts with swear words on them. When I asked them if they knew what it meant they replied with "nope it just sounds cool."

But I guess thats just the japanese not understanding other cultures I guess...XD

Well done in making a thread that will likely get young children who don't know what S&M means to say it out loud and ask their parents.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Nothing wrong with calling it SM, S&M, or SuMo in my opinion. I personally like SuMo better but everntually we'll get used to every other abbreviation too, it won't be weird then.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Instead, children will now be subject to this:

Spoiler:

this is exactly what I'm looking for in a Pokemon game, they finally came thru

Guest123123

I actually don't know what S&M stands for, unless it's Skittles and M&Ms.

Back