• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you Cook anything?

Can you cook anything?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • a little bit...

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • Can you cook anything? It dousn't have to be something fancy or anything, but something thats done over the stove. It could be something like preparing a meal, to as simple as instant noodles XD.

I am a chef in the making XD, I can make a full breakfast and do a good job at it too.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Yea...I can make stuff, doesn't mean it'll taste like the best thing on earth though. xD I like making crepes the most! *drools* I can also make various Chinese foods, various Japanese foods, and also ham & egg quiche.

Cooking is fun, just don't blow up your house!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oh! I love to cook,^ ^. I've always cooked since I could remember, and I've been good at it for a long time, lol. I can make just about anything if I try and have everything I need. I've even been thinking into taking a few university classes for culinary arts. Though I'm glad I'm not like most men...my brother for one, I can remember when I was 9, my brother 18 he was eating some burnt toast...and didn't look like he was that into it. So I just took the plate from him, and he got kinda mad, and I made him some fancy-pansy eggs, lol...he did take me to the movies afterwards, XD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm actually pretty good at cooking as long as I have instructions, lol. (Unless it's something pretty simple.) I'm still learning, but I do know how to make several things just because different people have taught me how and I help my mom and grandmother out in the kitchen a lot. ^_^ Both of them are very good cooks so I don't think I'll be bad at it once I'm older! I really enjoy doing it, as long as I have the supplies to work with. Being in a large kitchen helps as well; I hope the one in my future house isn't too small, because that would get kind of annoying, ehe. I could still work in it but it wouldn't be as nice...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i can sorta cook... i can microwave a burrito.
    but! amusing anticdote of when i totally messed up cooking...
    this is probably the lamest cooking mistake in the world... my friend dustin and i were popping popcorn in his microwave. foolproof right?
    WRONG! we leave it there on the "micro pop" setting, and we start to smell smoke, so we run down stairs to his kitchen, open the microwave, and take out the blackened bag. upon opening it up, a jet of fire shot out... we were so confused...

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    i can sorta cook... i can microwave a burrito.
    but! amusing anticdote of when i totally messed up cooking...
    this is probably the lamest cooking mistake in the world... my friend dustin and i were popping popcorn in his microwave. foolproof right?
    WRONG! we leave it there on the "micro pop" setting, and we start to smell smoke, so we run down stairs to his kitchen, open the microwave, and take out the blackened bag. upon opening it up, a jet of fire shot out... we were so confused...
    That actually happened to one of my teachers very recently! XD The entire room smelled like burnt popcorn and she got in trouble for leaving her door open
    Anyways, I can cook! I love cooking. I can make only unhealthy food though, like french fries, enchiladas, tacos-not the store bought shells though, they're homemade XD-and various other Mexican foods.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • sly_74 said:
    I can't cook one bit. I stick to the microwave. XD

XD Eating stuff that is cooked in the microwave overtime can lead to brain damage and cancer because basically a microwave uses radiation to heat up the food.

...just thought people would like to know.

*prances off to microwave my dinner* XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Zapchu said:
    XD Eating stuff that is cooked in the microwave overtime can lead to brain damage and cancer because basically a microwave uses radiation to heat up the food.

…and thus I've lost my sudden urge to eat. People can still use those ovens to heat things up, but that tends to work only for real meals, not a fast little hook-up.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Zapchu said:

Lately I have to stick with microwave food, because I have no time to cook anymore, I'll remember that next time I have to microwave another one again XD.

I sometimes bake too, the first time I did it, I forgot to put oil on the pan and everything got stuck together.... but now I have to follow instructions carefully, because I always mess up when it comes to following instructions ^^.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I can cook, if by cooking you mean grilling meat on the barbecue pit when my dad is too lazy to. I can also make some pretty good side-dishes.

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
  • I can make lasagna, scrambled eggs, Russian Teacakes (little round almond cookies with powdered sugar on them), and a few other things. Nothing spectacular!!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, i cook -have to since i live in an apartment/flat XD
    I enjoy it though -choosing what i'd like to eat, and being able to make it ^^

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah sure I can cook..... Pizza, Pasta of course (many types of pasta), Pasta sauce, omelette, bacon and eggs and then all of the burgers in Mc Donalds XD Big Tasty, Bacon Roll, Quarter Pounder, Grilled Chicken Flatbread, Chicken Mc Nuggets, Mc Chicken etc XD (hint* Maybe I work there?)

Back